I can not imagine my diet without meat. One of my young people even joked that my content would be expensive for him, because the cost of chops and chops is much higher than soups and cereals.
But at the same time, the actual problem for me is the problem of excess weight. I have always been interested in successful weight loss stories, and if they are told by friends, then they are more convincing and would rather inspire you to go on the same diet.
So, my friend Vika told me that she lost 12 kg in a year, starting to eat vegetarian food. An additional motivation for Victoria turned out to be the now popular blood type diet. In the second group (it is the same for Vika and me), it is supposed to eat mainly vegetarian food.
I began to wonder how my friend, who adored meat food, managed to completely abandon it. She gave me some tips that I expect to put into practice.
1. Begin to switch to vegetarian food gradually.. If Vika used to eat meat every day, then during the month she ate meat dishes once a week. And then completely abandoned them.
2. Do not give up milk and eggs. Victoria and her family cook casseroles, omelets and other dishes, making it easier to perceive the lack of meat on the table.
3. Start the transition to a vegetarian diet preferably in the summer, when there is a lot of fresh vegetables and fruits. More precisely, almost all of them are present in supermarkets in the winter, but they are very expensive, and vitamins contain a minimum.
4. Eat soy products as a meat substitute. Vika treated me to soy cuts, and I really liked their taste. Although I do not know if I will agree to completely replace the meat with them.
5. Examine vegetarian recipes. This will allow to eat not only vegetable salad and mashed potatoes, but also to have a wide variety of dishes, many of which are no less tasty than their meat equivalents.
Vika also stressed one thing to me: it is important to know why you use this power system. Some people choose it because they do not want to eat our smaller brothers, said a friend.
And then she continued: But my husband and I rather eat like this because we want to preserve health for many years. And she added that for their little daughter they, of course, buy a domestic rabbit or turkey.
I’m still in the stage of thinking about the advice given by wiki. If you decide, be sure to share the results achieved.