More often than not, fasting days are introduced into your meal schedule for losing weight or cleansing the body. Today I want to talk about the most popular menus for these days.
How often to arrange for the body like shakes, everyone decides for himself, but, as a rule, no more than 1-2 times a week. And despite the fact that the menu may be different, there are some general recommendations.
Terms of handling days
– Try to drink at least 2 liters these days raw water, you can spring.
– Do not use laxatives or diuretics. After all, they will increase the burden on the kidneys, but in this case it is unnecessary difficulties for the body.
– If you are having a vegetable or fruit day, this does not mean that the amount of food no restrictions. Allowable maximum vegetables – 2 kg, fruit – 0.7 kg.
– After the fasting day should not eat much, such a load after abstinence is very harmful.
– This day is better to spend as calmly as possible. Serious mental exertion and exercise should be postponed whenever possible.
– An empty stomach is better to drink 1 tbsp. vegetable oil so that due to food restriction in the liver does not arise stagnation of bile.
– Absolutely forbidden arrange fasting days during pregnancy and lactation, diabetes, stomach and gastrointestinal diseases, liver and kidneys. And also for any chronic diseases.
Do you have any personal experience of fasting days?