I usually do not follow strict diets. If I need to throw a few pounds, then I use the soup diet, because it is the most benign, but gives good results in the process of losing weight.
Advantages soup soup
I am convinced that vegetables are the basis of any diet, in particular, because most of them are products with a negative calorie content. They are nutritious, contain a large amount of substances useful to humans and, at the same time, are well absorbed by the body.
In particular, now, in the winter, when you want to warm up so much, tasty soups will be most welcome.
Not all soups are equally useful.
Not every soup will be useful for the figure. It is very important to cook them properly. Namely, it is necessary to move away from the traditional cooking habits of soups.
1) If you want to lose weight, then you need to stop cooking soups in meat broth, or at least remove excess fat from them. To do this, I prepare the broth in advance, then put it in the fridge, and when the fat freezes at the top, I collect it and throw it away.
2) I do not use the shop soup basics. They contain so many chemicals that they easily suppress the benefits of vegetables. If you stop adding them to food, the soup becomes a very useful and dietary product.
3) I stopped making a stew for soup. You know, when I stopped adding roasting to the soup, no one noticed. My mother taught me how to make a fry, and her mom taught her. But in fact, this is absolutely not necessary thing.
My favorite soup
The most effective soups are based on cabbage, celery and onion. My favorite soups are onion and beetroot soup. The beetroot soup, I think, every hostess can cook, but I’ll tell you more about onion soup.
– 2 bell peppers;
– celery and parsley stoves;
– a small piece of ginger root;
– water (or low-fat broth).
For the soup, chop the vegetables finely, grate the ginger root, put them in a saucepan, add water and bring to a boil. Boil for 10 minutes, then turn down the heat and cook until the vegetables are cooked. You can add natural seasonings, greens. Often I crush it with a blender, make cream soup. I eat it without mayonnaise and sour cream. This is a slimming soup!
In my opinion, the soup diet is much more interesting and diverse than, for example, the buckwheat diet. You won’t get bored with her. It is also important not to forget that if you want to lose weight, then you should exclude fried, flour, salty, sugar from the diet. Otherwise, no soup will help! I do just that.
Have you tried the soup diet?