I tried to stick to a low-calorie diet about a year ago. The result was amazing. True, I do not know how many kilograms it took, but the volumes have decreased, and the size of the clothes has become much smaller.
I kept a low-calorie diet for two weeks. In the first week I experienced some difficulties: I wanted to eat and salt food. But then I got used to it and no longer felt any inconvenience. The meaning of this diet is to gradually reduce the number of calories by about twenty to thirty percent. In general, according to the rules, a smooth and uniform reduction in calorie intake is necessary, but I did not do this. Maybe that’s why there were difficulties in the first week of a low-calorie diet.
Basic principles of a low-calorie diet
1) Sufficient protein should be present in the food. I was cooking protein omelets. They created a feeling of fullness for quite a long time. Meat and cottage cheese are also protein foods, but they are not recommended to eat in large quantities due to the low energy consumption during the absorption of these products.
2) With a low-calorie diet should be a restriction of carbohydrates. True, it is recommended not to exclude them altogether. Bread limit up to 100 g per day. You need to eat bread with bran. But sugar is better to exclude completely. When I was on a low-calorie diet, I didn’t eat bread and sugar at all. And the most interesting thing is that I didn’t want these products at all.
3) With a low-calorie diet it is necessary to reduce the fat content to eighty to ninety grams. Vegetable fats increase the activity of enzymes that help break down fat accumulated in the body.
4) It should be remembered that when a low-calorie diet can not eat salt. For some reason, this was the hardest thing for me to do.
5) During this diet it is forbidden to consume any alcoholic beverages.
6) It is necessary to eat five or six times a day in such volumes that will be sufficient for saturation. This moment is purely individual. I need very small portions to eat, but, really, soon I want to eat again.
Although a low-calorie diet helped me get rid of extra pounds, I don’t want to conduct such experiments on myself anymore. It is better to simply stick to a healthy diet and exercise. And all will be well!