Since the age of 15, I have been fighting for a figure. Very often the struggle ended in my favor. The weapons I used against the excess were mainly diets. Sometimes they helped, but the effect was short. Put in order the weight and get a spectacular figure helped me to workout in the gym.
The first time I was taken to the gym by my beloved man, who was very keen on bodybuilding, but I just wanted to be always with him. I confess right away that I was convinced that the simulators only spoil the figure, and was afraid to turn into a sort of Schwarzenegger in a skirt.
As it turned out, all this was just prejudice. I will hasten to dispel this myth, because to achieve this effect, you need to practice for several hours every day. And three classes per week will only help create a muscular corset that will make your figure sporty and fit.
I am very grateful to my coach, who developed a program for me and outlined a plan of action for me. At first it was hard, but when the result became noticeable, I did not want to stop.
Before describing my lesson program, I’ll tell you about the basic rules that I strictly follow:
– One hour before and after class is not recommended.
– Start and finish classes on cardiovascular machines (bike, ski, treadmill).
– Do each exercise 15 times in three approaches. Between the approaches must rest at least one minute.
– On different days, train a separate muscle group (upper and lower body), I shake the press at each session.
– Proper breathing: relaxation – inhale, tension – exhale.
For my fullness is prone to lower body. All the eaten buns immediately reflected on the hips, so I want to share a program that helped me get slender legs and pumped up buttocks.