The fact that honey is useful, I know from childhood. But somehow accustomed to take it inside, for colds, for example. To my surprise, I discovered that honey, it turns out, copes with cellulite and flabby skin. One has only to dare to honey massage!
The benefits of honey massage
I read the forums and reviews, I realized that I just have to experience the honey massage. The fact that the procedure was not so painful, but certainly unpleasant, stopped a little! In the end, curiosity won out, and I went to my masseuse, who supported the idea.
As it turned out, honey helps to fight not only with excess weight and cellulite, but also:
– honey cleanses the skin, acting like a peeling
– this massage improves blood circulation
– honey absorbs all the wastes accumulated by the body
– helps the work of internal organs
But to any massage you need to approach correctly, so the masseuse told me some subtleties.
1. My girlfriend does a massage to herself at home, only in certain areas. As it turned out, this is not very good, as blood rushes to certain places, casting off from others. It is better to do a full body massage.
2. Before you start the honey massage, you need to warm up the body a little. You can do this with the usual tonic massage.
3. For massage you need to use only natural honey, for example, lime.
So, I was lying on the table, already warmed up by a general massage, intoxicated with honey smells … The masseuse, who smiled bloodthirsty, put honey on her palms and began to clap me on the legs, bottom, back …
All would be nothing, but the honey was getting thicker, sticking better, and if at the beginning the procedure didn’t cause me to protest, then I got the feeling that, along with the honey layer, small pieces of skin were torn off me …
When the masseuse showed me what honey turned into, I was horrified. Instead of a golden bee product, she had a gray mass on her hands!
If to sum up, I withstood the massage. Periodically sobbing and shouting, but withstood.
For 15 sessions, I did not dare, I will not lie. But after I took a shower and touched my thighs, I marveled that my skin was so soft and tender.
Yes, some troubles in the form of bruises and redness on the body were, but they passed in a few days.
I really hope that someday the power of the water will win and I will go through the whole course of such a massage.