Watching the figure is difficult. Especially if your mother and grandmother are far from being a model. I am not very fat, but nevertheless the extra weight has never decorated anyone. After giving birth, I still can not lose weight, but I want to!
Desire to be slim
I want to be slim not for my husband or someone, but for myself personally. Overweight simply prevents me from moving and doing something. And lately, I have noticed that I can eat normally only in the evening, when a child falls asleep. And there and the meatballs, and vermicelli.
And I caught myself on the fact that when I have the opportunity to eat during the day, I will not use it. Most likely, my body has adjusted itself to what I am, anyway, I will be at night. I can get to work, do household chores. And instead of eating – snacking on a sandwich or tea with sweets.
Yes, and feed the child – a number of problems. He became moody and picky. Now he has no appetite, he doesn’t taste good soup, he has to chase him with a spoon. So it turns out that while I feed him, I run in such a way that I don’t want anything.
My ways not to gorge on the night
To eat only 1 time a day (namely, in the evening) is not normal. With this you need to somehow fight. And I decided to take action. I still discovered ways that help me not to fill up for the night. Here they are:
1. Fitness club. I go on fitness only the first week, classes daily. First, fitness is useful not only for the figure, but also for the soul. After all, I have long wanted to go to school to maintain health and body shape. Yes, and always stay at home bored.
Yesterday I returned late. I admit honestly, I wanted to eat incredibly. But believe me, I am so tired that I was just too lazy to get up and eat. She fell asleep, not undressing, by the bed of her son.
2. Full sleep. There is a beautiful French proverb who sleeps, he dines. She says that while a person sleeps, he does not eat. During sleep, the body rests, the feeling of hunger is dulled. Therefore, it is important to get enough sleep and give the body an opportunity to relax.
3. Get up early and go to bed early. To be honest, for me it was the hardest. Changing to the new regime requires a lot of strength and great desire. But since I set myself such a condition, it means that it must be fulfilled without fail.
A change in daily regimen helped me. At first it was hard to get used to it, and then I regretted that I hadn’t done it before. I began to do so much, as if they added extra hours a day. And I began to go to bed too. Without overeating at night, I became better and easier to feel.
4. More water, fewer calories. Everyone knows that our body should receive a sufficient amount of fluid. And water dulls hunger. And, personally, I don’t want to eat at all. I switched to salads, cereals. I eat more fruits and vegetables. True, do not forget about protein foods.
5. Natural fat burners. I discovered them recently and by chance. These are dairy products (kefir, yogurt, whey), cabbage, cucumbers, apples and pears, beans. I also drink green or ginger tea without sugar. Ginger speeds up the metabolism, which is what I need, and the smell is very pleasant to me.
These are my ways. How do you suppress your appetite in the evening? What are you doing for this?