I already wrote about several diets that I tried to restore the figure after two genera. In the long list of diets that I tried on myself, there is the Maggi diet, with the help of which I was able to lose 6 kilograms in 28 days. I had a very strong motivator – in a month my husband should have come from a business trip and I was very serious.
The most tempting turned out to be a rich menu, I was also spurred by the presence of a large number of reviews (positive with a note that lost kilograms do not come back). Is this not the dream of every woman who wants to get in shape? I was upset by the returning kilograms after a short period of time after the completion of one or another diet.
Carefully and carefully, I began to study all the details of this method of losing weight. Immediately, I note that there are many interpretations and variations of this diet, my advice to you is to choose one and follow it, and after making your choice, do not compare the menu with others, as there are very significant differences.
The main provisions of the diet
There are two most important variations. One menu is based on chicken eggs, the second is curd. The most effective, judging by the reviews, is the egg version of Maggi.
Briefly about the menu itself, we can say that it is calculated 28 days. In sources, most often the report starts on Monday, but I started off on Wednesday, but on the menu of Monday. But personally, my advice is to follow the instructions, as the weekend menu is richer and more varied, making it easier to live off the weekend with a family that eats all kinds of forbidden goodies.
1. Be sure to drink 2 liters of water a day, drink vitamins!
2. Meals are designed for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
3. The first 2 weeks of breakfast is unchanged, it is: 2 chicken eggs and half a grapefruit.
4. The main products are: lean meat, poultry without skin, vegetables, fruits.
5. All dishes are steamed, water, allowed to use soy sauce (which contains no sugar), lemon juice, salt, pepper and seasonings in the form of herbs.
6. Allowed 2 snacks between main meals (cucumbers and carrots), light cola and Zul lollipops (sold at the pharmacy, 2 pcs per day).
7. Prohibited: milk, sugar, fats, butter, mayonnaise, ketchup.
The results of the 28-day marathon
Restriction on portions is valid only for the breakfast of the first two weeks and on the menu of the final, 4th week, so I will not call a low-calorie diet. Adherence to this diet claim that it is based on chemical reactions.
As for me, I have been following a diet since May 15 and ended on June 12th, the 13th year. Of the six pounds dropped, only one returned to me within 3 weeks, I think it was water. For more than six months, I had many more attempts to support weight with the help of other diets, but the breakdowns also made themselves felt, the imprint of holidays also has a place to be.
In my plans is a new circle of Maggie, after all, spring is coming! How do you like this diet? If you have any questions – happy to answer)