Today I talked with my girlfriend, the mother of a half-year-old girl, and she confessed to me that she had not yet joined the kindergarten.
It would seem that in modern conditions the need in the very first months after the birth of a baby to stand in line is almost equal to the need to register a child. But, due to the recent changes, not everyone knows how to do it right.
For example, my girlfriend did not sign up because with the move she could not choose a kindergarten. The fact that the desired garden can be changed in connection with the move was unknown to her.
So, how to get on the queue at kindergarten?
Two years ago, I wrote down my son in the queue at the commission on acquisition. Today there is no need to go there, you can get on the queue via the Internet.
To do this, you need to go to the E-Commission website, register on it and fill out an application. The statement indicates reliable information about the child, as well as – the number of preschool in which you would like to issue your baby.
When choosing a DOW, it should be remembered that priority in priority is given to those children who live in the territory assigned to the institution. That is, you can get into a nice garden located in a nearby area, but after the local aborigines – kids living near the garden.
In the application, you can specify three desired kindergartens, one of which – the priority. When moving to another area, you can change the DOU without losing a queue as agreed with the conflict commission.
After you fill out an application, you will receive an email with an individual application code. You can use this code on the website to check the order: having entered it, you will see how your baby is on the line.
Within 30 calendar days after registration in the electronic register, you will be required to provide the necessary information to the county information support service, which will confirm the information indicated in the application.
Why does the queue change in the registry?
The queue of a child in the registry may change, so it is not surprising if you decide to check the order and see that you were pushed back or, on the contrary, moved up a few steps.
It depends on many factors:
– benefits that your family has received (large families, disability of a child, parents go to work in a court or prosecutor’s office, etc.) raise a child on the list, but the appearance of other benefit families can increase the number of children in front of you
– the enrollment of a parent into the military service is also a reason for obtaining the priority right to enroll a child in preschool
– the queue number may change due to moving to another area and changing the desired pre-school, depending on the date of registration in the registry
– the child rises higher in the registry if he does not have enough space in the kindergarten in the desired year, in this case the priority will be kept for the next year
– if the child received a temporary place in the wrong garden where his parents planned to arrange it, then in the register the year of admission changes to the following year, and in the register the child rises higher. The remaining children, respectively, fall below in order.
For all questions that arise from parents on this topic, you can feel free to contact the Electronic Acquisition forums or contact the contacts indicated on the website of the commission.