When my baby knocked about two months, I was lucky to get an appointment with him to the well-known manual therapist in our city.
Actually, I’m not a fan of this kind of medicine, but it happened. You can say casually. A doctor by training turned out to be a neurologist, both pediatric and adult, some kind of professor or something like that – I don’t understand and do not want to be in the medical regalia.
So this big uncle in farewell (I boasted that a massage therapist would come to our house soon) said the following phrase: No one in the world, no doctor knows the body of your child as you know it. It is not necessary to have a special education, you just need to read the right literature and listen to yourself.
To be honest, at that moment, I did not understand him. Of course, the first month, if not more, I was just afraid to take my little one in my arms. The process of washing under the tap just scared me (I won’t describe here what method I have invented for myself).
And after the course of professional massage, I decided every morning to do exercises and massage with the baby myself. I bring to your attention the plan of classes with the baby, which I was engaged with my baby.
I am not a specialist with medical education, so I use the knowledge gained from reading the book of I.S. Krassikova Baby Massage.
As a rule, I gave a massage to the baby before the second breakfast, combining the useful with the useful: both the physical development and the release of the little ones before the meal. The whole process I talked with the baby, sang songs, when I was lying on my back – I grimaced.
You can make-up lips with bright lipstick and talk to the kid – this will already be the development of his concentration. Immediately make a reservation, the exercises proposed below are designed for an absolutely healthy baby, without any pathologies (hyper-tonus, torticollis, etc.)
1. Hand massage: stroking in the direction from the hand to the shoulder and to the axillary fold.
2. Lift from the position on the back: from the prone position, lift the baby by the grasped thumbs of his hands.
3. Foot Massage: Stroking the back of the foot from the foot to the thigh, avoiding the patella and not touching the front surface of the leg.
4. Laying on the belly.
5. Back massage: Stroking the back of the child from the buttocks to the back of the head.
side of the hand and in the opposite direction, from the head to the buttocks with the palm
6. Spine extension: the child lies on its side. I’m with one hand
I hold the legs, and with the thumb and forefinger of the other hand I easily pass along the spine from the bottom up, from the sacrum to the neck, in response to this impact, the baby bends his back.
7. Massage of the abdomen: circular stroking in the clockwise direction, without pressing on the liver area (right hypochondrium).
8. Massage of feet: drawing of the eight
9. Flexion and extension of the feet: pressing the foot of the child with a finger at the base of the fingers and holding with pressure on the outer edge of the foot from the little finger to the heel.
10. Crawling (reflex exercise)
11. Breast massage: light strokes
13. Walking: reflex exercise
14. Wiggle the ball
So, every day, giving no more than fifteen minutes for a massage, I daily engaged in the first physical development of my baby. Do you regularly massage your baby?