What is useful for classes with elements of logorithmics for children 3-4 years old?
We all know for a long time that movements can partially replace the psychotherapeutic effect. Fatigue, nervous tension, loss of strength can and should be treated with movements. And if music, singing and word join the movements, the healing effect is multiplied. Logic algorithm combines rhythm, sounds (words), and movements.
What is logarithmics? Characteristics and features
Many modern preschoolers diagnosed simultaneous lag and speech, and motor skills; two components, closely related to each other. Logorhythmics, or logopedic rhythmics, is one of the methods for eliminating speech disorders, combining movement, word and musical rhythm.
She can be engaged from birth, because walking around the room with a baby in her arms to read a nursery rhyme or mother’s singing a lullaby,; nothing less than logarithmics. Beautiful, correct speech is the result of fine coordination of the respiratory and nervous system, articulation and hearing organs. If at least one of these components fails, an impressive result can not be obtained.
The main task of logarithmic gymnastics – to stimulate the lagging components and to establish their coherent work.
- Children with a general hypoplasia of speech.
- Children whose speech is intensively formed (2.5-4 years).
- Weakened, often sick children.
- With dysarthria and dyslalia (disturbances in sound production).
- Children with a predisposition to stammering and stuttering kids.
- With stumbles in speech, as well as children with tachilalia and bradilia (with too fast or too slow speech).