Temper the throat to the child and forget about the common cold!
The health of our children is more precious than all the best in the world. When the beloved is sick, we are ready for anything. Every parent asks himself how to prevent the disease. If your child very often suffers from colds and complains of severe pain in the throat, then to lower the risk of diseases you need to temper your baby’s throat. How to do this, our article will tell.
From what age and at what time of the year can you begin to temper the child?
Quenching of the throat can begin with 2-3 years , When the child can independently carry out preventive measures.
Begin to engage in tempering a child (for obvious reasons) best in the warm season .
Once again we remind, The complex of hardening measures can be carried out only at a time when your child is absolutely healthy .
Before starting hardening procedures, read the basic rules for tempering children.
- Do not hurry. It is not necessary to pursue great achievements. Remember, speed and result are not important to you; good health of your child.
- To begin hardening it is necessary in a state of absolute health of the child and with the most simple procedures.
- Do not forget take into account the age and individual characteristics of the organism child.
- Be systematic . No breaks. All exercises need to be done methodically every day.
- Try to make your child enjoy the quenching activities. Adjust the baby positively .
E.O. Komarovsky emphasizes that hardening is not a panacea for viral infections. Hardening only strengthens the resistance of the child's body. Therefore, if a child becomes infected with one or another infection, he will transfer it more easily than an unoccupied baby.
Doctor EO Komarovsky is sure that hardening is first of all a correction of life, and not a one-time event. If the child does not walk for weeks, watches for hours at the TV, does not remove grandmother's knitted socks, but every day before bedtime the whole family pours or wipes coolly with water - there is no waiting for the result.
Special hardening procedures will be effective only in combination with other restorative activities - outdoor exercise, exercise, airing the room, sunbathing, etc.
It is not recommended to begin the hardening procedures in the following cases:
- If a child under 2 years of age does not want to engage in hardening procedures - he is capricious and resists,
- Do not start tempering if the child has acute infections, as well as at elevated body temperature.
- Hardening procedures are not recommended within ten days after the transferred infectious disease.
- If you have a long break in the hardening course, you should start it again.
- Remember, Any hardening procedures should bring only positive emotions to the child .