How to tell the girl about the monthly?
Today we will talk about how to delicately tell the girl about menstruation. Not so long ago, the girls’ monthly periods, as a rule, began at fourteen, fifteen. In the twenty-first century, the sexual development of children accelerated, especially for girls residing in the southern regions. That is why, parents should clearly understand that it is not worthwhile to delay the conversation on this topic.
When, at what age, tell the girl about menstruation?
As practice shows, even the most caring parents often make mistakes when it comes to this delicate topic. Some are patiently waiting for the daughter to start menstruating. Others – remember when they started the first month and wait for this period. Both of them can cause their daughters a serious psychological trauma. Seeing the blood on her panties, the girl, who is in ignorance, can be very frightened and think that disaster has happened to her. Make mistakes and those mothers who are waiting for the execution of fourteen years of his daughter. After all, they had a month at this age. It is not right! Gynecologists unanimously assert that there is no universal age for such a conversation.
- Puberty in modern children comes at least a year and a half earlier than in the old days.
- Monthly in girls can begin from 10 to 14 years. But this norm can also change.
- If the monthly came before 10 years; the girl needs to show the gynecologist.
- Also, a visit to the doctor is necessary if the girl is 16 years old, and the monthly did not come.
- According to experts, for today the physiological age for the onset of menstruation is 10-11 years. Twenty years ago, the age was considered to be 12-13 years old.