Master-class Picture from buttons Carnival of snowflakes and Snowman
This picture will be devoted to winter. It could have been done on any other background or basis, but what she did on the theme of New Year’s holidays, and suggested the idea with the clock. For work it is possible to take already non-working hours and directly on them to create a winter composition.
If the idea is liked, but all the watches in the house in working condition, you can make a picture right on the glass of the clock so as not to interfere with their progress.
What we need to make a picture of buttons – a list of tools and materials:
- The clock is our foundation, we will create a picture on them.
- Buttons – different colors, shapes, thickness and size.
- Beads – to fill the space between the buttons.
- Threads, wool and mulina – to decorate the buttons or to create small elements of the picture.
- Tapes – for the ornament.
- Glue (different – pistol, Moment and clerical pencil).
Let’s get down to work – a step-by-step instruction with the photo: we prepare the basis for the future picture
To start, we untwist the clock to open and remove the glass.
Turn all the arrows so that the clock was without 5-12! This is a hint of the New Year itself, and so we free the place for the picture.
The buttons for the roof are attached to the clay. The same way we do with the snow that lies on the roof.
We make the house volume. To do this, attach the buttons to the plasticine overlapping one on top of the other. But in order for all the buttons to look good, you need to fix them at an angle, tilting so that the next button is placed on the corner of the previous one.
Do not forget about the window.