How to give birth to a child abroad; features of childbirth in another country
Recently there has been a steady trend towards an increase in the number of Russian women wishing to give birth abroad. In the twenty-first century, childbirth abroad became a fairly common thing, such as a sea cruise or a tourist shopping tour. What is the cause of the desire of our compatriots to give birth abroad? Based on our survey, the main criteria for this choice are the following: comfort level, better equipment of foreign clinics, high professionalism of medical staff, increased care and attention to women in labor and infants. Some countries grant citizenship to children born on their territory. These countries include: USA, Canada, Brazil, Uruguay and Argentina. In Brazil, the child’s parents can obtain a residence permit in this country without much delay, and after 12 months, citizenship. Uruguayans in this sense were even more generous, they immediately automatically issue citizenship not only to the newborn, but also to all his relatives.
How to arrange childbirth abroad: documents, visa, air tickets, choice of clinic
The process of organizing labor abroad involves several stages.
First step ; This is the choice of an intermediary company that specializes in organizing childbirth abroad. In Russia, both travel agencies and large foreign medical centers with clinics in our country work in this direction. Just want to note that future parents can refuse from the services of an intermediary and independently communicate with a foreign clinic, having concluded an agreement with it for the provision of certain medical services.
- Quite high cost of all medical services.
- High% of cesarean sections.
- A large package of documents required by the clinic.
- Prenatal monitoring from 2000 to 5000 $.
- Childbirth - from $ 10,000. Cesarean section is about $ 20,000.
- The cost of living is also cheap. And live in the US will have, at least two months.
This country is famous for its high level of medical services. That is why in recent years, Russians have increasingly opted for Germany, as the birthplace of their baby.
- The most modern gynecological equipment.
- Immaculately polite and caring staff.
- Application of innovative methods of pain relief. In German clinics, aromatherapy is widely used.
- The minimum package of necessary documents.
- The opportunity to use the services of rail transport, which is important in later pregnancy.
Childbirth; from 7,000 euros to 13,000 euros - uncomplicated birth (depending on the clinic). Emergency cesarean will cost about 19,000 euros.
- Quite a large number of Russian-speaking obstetricians and gynecologists. As a rule, interpreter services are not required.
- Great equipment. In the clinics of this country the equipment is considered one of the best in the world.
- Possible delivery - in a specially equipped room and in the water (pool). If desired, childbirth is possible at home.