Calculation of childcare allowance up to 1.5 years
In accordance with the Federal Law of December 29, 2006 N 255-FZ, persons caring for a child under 1.5 years are entitled to a monthly allowance. From the article you will find out who can apply for this manual, what features of its receipt for working and non-working citizens, how to calculate the amount of payments in 2017 for the first, second and subsequent children.
Who can receive childcare allowance up to 1.5 years in 2017?
Allowance for a child under 1.5 years is entitled:
- To any member of the family, a close relative (degree of relationship – grandparents, aunts or uncles of a newborn) or guardian , who actually cares for the baby. And the payment of funds does not depend on whether the person who cares for the baby worked or not.
- Citizens of Russia who live abroad due to their conscription , who are in the public service (diplomats, sales representatives, etc.).
- Since 2017, the right to receive childcare benefits will also receive:
- Foreigners legally residing in the territory of the federation;
- stateless persons;
- persons who have received refugee status .
Federal Law No. 255-FZ of December 29, 2006 (as amended on 09.03.2016), On compulsory social insurance in case of temporary incapacity for work and in connection with maternity;
What is the monthly allowance for up to 1.5 years for a second child?
Calculation of material assistance for the 2 nd and subsequent children is carried out according to the same formula as the allowance for the first child. Even a percentage of 40% does not change. The difference is only in the fixed minimum and the maximum of payments. The minimum amount of financial payments for the second child from 01.07.2016 is 5817.24 rubles, and the maximum - 21554.82 rubles.
In that case, if the first-born died even in the first-second week of life, all payments for the second child will be accrued in the usual manner without any recalculation of the amount. It will be enough to present a certificate of birth and death of the first-born in the place of registration of financial payments.
If the necessary documents confirming the fact of the birth of the child have not been issued in a timely manner, then they can be obtained at any time, it is enough to provide a certificate from the maternity home and a death certificate to the registry office.
What documents do I need to submit for a child under 1.5?
To make regular payments for caring for a baby under 1.5 years, the following package of documents should be submitted to the bodies of the FSS or the regional social security administration: