How to accustom a child to a pot as fast as possible?
You can not tell moms and dads how important this is; accustom the child to the pot! And here, not only in the economy of the matter (and in it, however, too). But also in that it becomes easier for parents to live, less often to change, to erase less. And the child is also more pleasant in all senses: nothing is damp anywhere, nothing prevents to comprehend the world.
Children are taught to the pot in different ways. Much depends on the child and parents. It is convenient for someone to dress their child in diapers for a while, and someone from birth does not recognize such benefits of civilization.
But there are common techniques that help to teach a baby to walk on a pot.
- It is necessary to change the baby diapers more often, so that a habit of dryness, purity and lightness is developed. Then, when the child pisses in panties without a diaper, the difference will be felt immediately.
- It is important to buy the right pot. Many children’s psychologists advise choosing the first pot with the child.
- Every mom knows when it’s time for a child to go. You can guess the moment, and offer a pot (or keep it over the pot if the baby is very small).
- If the child can sit on the pot on his own, you do not have to leave it alone, you have to stay close, maybe even give your favorite toys.
- With a successful hike on the pot, you need to generously praise the baby, telling how he is an adult.
- Also it is necessary to use special sounds, which our grandmothers were taught to go to the toilet: a letter and aa, depending on what exactly we are expecting from the child. These sounds also contribute to the elaboration of the reflex.
- It’s not a bad practice to teach through the game: you can put a doll or a teddy bear (like a pot) next to your child or suggest that you teach yourself to play the toy yourself.
How to accustom to a pot of twins and twins faster?
Recommendations; the same as with one child, but the situation is different in that both children usually behave the same way: if one does not understand what is required of him, then the second one, most likely, is not yet ready for instruction. But one should start walking on the potty, the second immediately follows his example.
The method of EO Komarovsky
In the opinion of the famous Russian pediatrician, accustoming to a pot for a year and a half becomes only a torment for the child and for the parents. The minimum age for the beginning of training; 1,5 years. Before this age, EO thinks. Komarovsky, the child can develop a reflex (planting on the pot, the process of urination or defecation), but not the ability to tolerate and conscious decision to go for a pot. The doctor considers the optimal age to be 1.8-2.5 years. And 3 years; also a suitable age for the beginning of training. The parents only need to wait for the right moment and, when the child is ready, help him.
There are two principles
- If there is a need to teach, then do not do this. This means that if you feel the negative attitude of the child to the pot and to everything else associated with it, do not force the baby.
- If the first attempt was unsuccessful, you need to pause in 2-3 months, and only after the break to resume planting.