Games for children with motor alalia
Since children with motor alalia suffer not only speech but also basic mental processes: memory, attention, thinking, sensory notions of size and form, it is very important to develop these functions in various games.
It will not be superfluous the development of small and large motility, the formation of motor and vision communication. The connection between these skills and speech is very close, one leads to another.
How to properly develop attention and memory in children with ZRR and alalia?
For games with non-speaking children, use toys, at a higher level of development of speech, one can take Pictures. This is necessary to create the appropriate emotional mood of the child, to maintain interest.
- On the table are 4-6 toys. The child turns away, and at this time 1-2 toys are removed. We need to turn around and find out what was removed from the table.
- You can not remove, but add toys. The child’s task is to say what appeared on the table.
- On the table is from 2 to 4 toys, which need to be carefully considered together with the baby. The child turns away, all the toys are hiding. We must remember what was on the table.
- With a child, consider 2-4-6 pictures from a children’s lotto, then they are removed, mixed with the rest. The task of the child is to find the pictures that were considered at the beginning of the game. Complication of the game – arrange the pictures in the order in which they were examined.
- Perform consistent actions : first you need to pour water into a cup, then put a spoon in a glass, and pencils in a box. Complication is to invite the child to tell about what he did.
- Finish unfinished drawings , put out of the counting sticks a figure according to the pattern.