How to identify and eliminate the cause of dark circles under the eyes of a child?
According to statistics, every third kid can observe bruises or circles under the eyes. In this regard, parents are concerned about several issues. Do I need to lead my child to a specialist or will it all work out? Bruises are just the result of lack of sleep and fatigue? We will try to understand and find the answers to these questions.
The child has bruises under the eyes: all causes of dark circles under the eyes of children in the table
If bluish circles under the eyes of a child appear rarely – Parents can relax a little. In this case, the cause of the appearance of cyanotic circles can be:
- long sitting by the TV or computer;
- insufficient exposure to fresh air;
- not compliance with sleep.
Remove bruising in this case will help compliance with the regime of the day. If the bruises under the eyes do not disappear; it is necessary to visit a doctor. Moreover, if dark circles are not the only symptom of concern.
There are some symptoms that suggest the reasons for the appearance of circles, namely their color shades. Of course, only by color any doctor will not diagnose a diagnosis, one way or another a complete examination will be required, however, the direction of the search for the underlying cause will be given.
What is the color of the dark circles under the eyes?
- Circles under the eyes have a blue color – most likely it is a hereditary anomaly. That is, your baby’s sosuke is placed too close to the surface of the skin.
- Blue colour – most likely your baby is overtired. However, blue circles can signal and problems with the heart.
- Dark purple circles talk about dehydration and iron deficiency.
- Circles of reddish color – warn about allergies.
- Brown bruises – problems with the liver.
- Gray-yellow color under the eyes, most likely, speaks about the raised or increased quantity or amount of a bilirubin in a blood.