Why can a tummy have a newborn?
Every mom meets the baby’s screams. But do not panic and think: did he get sick? Maybe he has a virus? A child’s cry can have many causes, but the most common is pain in the tummy. Understand that it is the abdomen that hurts, you can see that he is pushing, blushing, pinched and knocking his legs. Symptoms of a baby’s illness are sluggish sucking or giving up breast.
Muscular and elastic tissue in the walls of the stomach and intestines is poorly developed, from which the stomach and intestines are filled with gases. Functional harmony between the digestive organs is poorly developed, therefore the child often has deviations from the stable process of digestion: regurgitation, bloating, vomiting, colic, rapid chair, etc. Release in the first days of life of a newborn is slowed, the susceptibility of its mucosa is overestimated. The intestine of the baby is longer than that of the adult, and its walls can easily be affected by microbes and poisonous foods.
Usually a newborn has a tummy ache due to intestinal colic and increased gas production. Which in turn can be caused by a number of factors.
- Immaturity of the digestive tract of the child. It is necessary to normalize the diet to avoid overfeeding. As a rule, everything passes during the first months of the baby’s life.
- Constipation characterized by delays of two days or more with a strong density or a small amount of stool. It is necessary to change the mixture or follow the diet of the mother. Sometimes a failure in the digestive system of the baby can cause irregular meals and a change in feeding time.
- In the process of drinking milk from the mother or a mixture of bottles. Together with food, air can be swallowed. In this case, it is necessary to adapt properly to give the breast or bottle to the child and monitor how the baby eats.
- Not suitable for baby formula or the use of incorrect products by the mother. This is red food, cabbage, radish or legumes, as well as animal fat, which is replaced by vegetable.
- Feed into a new kid’s diet or formula. Pain in the tummy in this case does not mean that the products do not fit or are fed incorrectly. A new food for the digestion of a child; it is always a load to which you must adapt.
- Allergy to milk proteins. In this situation it is desirable to transfer the child to the dairy-free mixture as soon as possible.
- Often the cause of pain in the tummy of a child may be E. coli. If the pain persists for a long time, it is necessary to see a doctor immediately.
- Change the weather. Strangely enough, this factor also causes colic. You can alleviate the pain by drinking the baby with dill water (sold in pharmacies), attaching a warm diaper to the tummy.
- Incorrect dilution of the mixture. It is necessary to study the instruction and strictly follow the instructions.
- The tummy can get sick due to lung and kidney disease. With these diseases, or diseases of the bladder, pain can be given to the tummy. In this case, you need to see a doctor immediately.