In my yesterday’s topic, I wrote about a sudden desire to make a non-trivial haircut – to shave one temple. As well as the fact that this intention has not disappeared at all, just turned into the category of passive.
Having dissuaded myself at the initial stage from this undertaking, I nevertheless decided to consult with my master. It happened already at the time when Natasha wielded scissors, making me not such an extreme haircut))
I will give our conversation in the form of a dialogue:
– Natasha, do you have clients who make a haircut with a shaved temple?
– Well, ok.
– I, too, recently had the idea to get a haircut like this. But while I changed my mind.
– Correctly done!
– Why? 🙂
– You see, such a haircut is a certain way of life, and not just like that. To really like and go, you need to live like this.
– Well, I would have changed. )
– No, they usually change first, and only then they cut their hair. In addition, it involves a lot of conventions – a peculiar appearance, style of clothing and so on.
– Actually, yes, I also thought about it. But if you could then quickly grow hair, I would definitely try it!
– Here, this is another moment. If not sure, it is better not to do it. Because while growing up there will be a sooo long incomprehensible look!
I just don’t want something like that, but of an incomprehensible look … And I’m not sure that this is mine! In percentage terms, it would define as follows: 30% – for, and 70% – against.
In general, it will be 50/50 (and if it will be!), Then the internal struggle will become more fierce)) In the meantime, I really like to watch these haircuts on other girls!
And today, as I promised, I am sharing with you a selection of appropriate hairstyles. I hope you will be interested! 😉
By the way, looking at them, I understand one thing – at the moment these girls really feel and see life a little differently than I do. This is neither good nor bad. This is just a fact!