Hair section. This problem is often faced by owners of long hair. Once I ran into this. In order to solve such an unpleasant problem as a section of hair, it is necessary, first of all, to understand the reasons for its occurrence.
What causes the hair to flow
1. Exposure to heat. Hair becomes brittle and more prone to cross-section. That is why it is not recommended to use the hairdryer often and to be in direct sunlight for a long time.
2. Exposure to cold. The detrimental effect on the hair is exactly the same as from excessively dry air.
I most likely had a reason for frequent use of a hair dryer and hair iron. Now I do not use them at all.
Methods of dealing with split ends
1. Full nutrition. Healthy hair can only be at full nutrition, rich in vitamins and microelements.
2. Eliminate or reduce the effects of such harmful factors as a hairdryer, perm, dyeing and too hot water.
3. Hygiene combs. The comb must be changed as often as the toothbrush. It is best to use plastic combs. They are less harmful and easier to process. Remember that a hairbrush is a strictly individual thing.
4. Nutritious masks and balms. They are very beneficial to the health of hair, especially if matched correctly.
5. Haircut. Unfortunately, in some cases it is possible to return the perfect look to your hair only with the help of a hairdresser. If you cut your hair about once every two months, literally one centimeter, then such a problem as split ends will be completely solved for you.
6. After washing the hair should not be very carefully wipe them with a towel. This can lead to split ends. It is best to just completely wrap all hair with a towel and wait until it is completely absorbed.
7. Combing and styling hair can only be completely dry.
8. It is not recommended to sleep on hair curlers and constantly wear such a hairstyle as a horse’s tail. Excessive compression of the hair leads to their destruction.
9. Egg white. Since the hair loses proteins when cutting, it is possible to replenish them with ordinary egg white. You just need to rub it into your hair and wait until it is completely curtailed. Then rinse with water.
10. Burdock and almond oil. They also contribute to the restoration of healthy hair.
I was most helped by burdock oil. I applied it twice a week to my hair, and the result was not long in coming.
Here, perhaps, all the tips. I hope someone they will come in handy.