Considering the winters we have, in recent years I have been buying outerwear with the aim to wear both in the fall and in the winter when puddles squish, as it is now, despite the month of December, or when there is a light frost.
Since I don’t have the opportunity to buy several options for a coat, I prefer the classics. It will never go out of fashion and is suitable for everyday wear.
Leather coats are unlikely to ever lose their relevance. But how to approach the choice?
With such a purchase, you must remember that its quality depends on the quality of the skin, and if more precisely – on the manufacture.
The main thing is to pay attention to the condition of the skin in the following places: on the back of the collar, underarms, on the back of the collar. First, poor-quality leather is deformed in them, and then throughout the product.
But what if you want diversity? What is preferred? So, a little about fashion trends.
– Asymmetry. The asymmetry of the buckles, the shape of the collar, the belt, the bottom of the coat is now popular.
– Fur trim. Coat with natural or artificial fur is now at the peak of popularity
– Cut. Relevant single-breasted coat with hidden buckle and large collar, as well as double-breasted with patch pockets
– Colour. Bright and vivid colors are in fashion: yellow, peach, crimson, lilac and various eye-catching prints.
– Pockets. Asymmetric pockets with original clasps, as well as classic overhead, slotted, hidden
And what models of autumn-winter coats do you like?