Carry-kangaroo: when you can carry a baby in her and how to do it correctly
With the advent of a child in the family, parents are trying to do everything to make the baby comfortable. But at the same time, one should not forget about oneself: no one cancels important business, but it is necessary to fulfill them not by ourselves, but with the baby. Therefore, the first purchase for a newborn is a stroller. Transport, in which the baby can sleep, feels cozy. However, the dimensions of the stroller often do not allow the mother to go where she needs it. It may just be uncomfortable with the stroller. In this case, various carriages for children come to the rescue, which can now be bought in almost any children’s goods store. A very common model is kangaroo carrying. Many experts say that wearing children in kangaroos is unsafe. So whether this is described in our article.
What is a kangaroo carry and its differences from an ergo backpack
This model of carrying is a backpack in which you can put a child. It is fixed on the body of an adult with two straps, which are worn on the shoulders, and also on the waist on the fasteners-fastekts. Depending on the age of the child, you can plant or put the baby in kangaroos. It is allowed to use kangaroos for children from 4 months and up to 1-1,5 years, until the child’s weight reaches 10 kg. A toddler who does not sit on his own can be carried in a carry only in a horizontal position. For this, there are special models of kangaroos.
Once the kid has learned to sit on his own, he can be worn in a kangaroo in a horizontal position facing the mother or back to his mother. Some models, which have a dense back, easily transform from a horizontal position to a vertical one. To do this, you just need to unfasten the extra hood, which served as support for the baby's head.
- Close the straps on the kangaroo carry.
- Take the kangaroo and fasten the carry on the belt with fasteners.
- Now you can put the child in the carrying. Take the baby and thread his legs into special holes.
- Secure the child with the seat belts on your chest.
- Adjust the length of the straps, if necessary, with fasteners.
- If you want to carry the baby in the position with your back to your mother, then simply unwrap the baby, while pulling the back to the level that you can see the child's face.
How to carry a baby in such a backpack vertically: video
In kangaroos, you can carry a child behind your back. If your mother chose this position for using a carry, it's important to remember that the baby is securely fixed in the carrying and not dangling. After all, if the baby is not fixed enough, it can fall out of the kangaroo.
- Close the straps of the kangaroo. Put the carry on the shoulders, fix the belt at the waist with clasps.
- It is better that someone helped my mother put the baby in a carry. But if there is no one around, experienced moms can cope on their own.
- Sit down, take the child and gently put in the carry. Make sure that the legs are in special holes. While holding the baby, fix the straps on the carry.
- Be sure to check that all the fasteners are securely fastened, and the baby is tightly pressed to the mother.