What to give a girl a birthday in 4 years
The four-year-old girl has her own well-formed character. It can be a gentle princess or an unruly robber, a small actress or a neat hostess. In any case, the baby is looking forward to her birthday to receive the long-awaited gifts. And although the shelves of children’s shops are full of a huge assortment of goods, you need to think carefully to deliver a child of 4 years of genuine joy and not to deceive his expectations, giving a useless thing for a crumb.
The main varieties of gifts for the birthday girl in 4 years
In four years the girl’s psyche changes. She is no longer as mobile as she used to be, but increasingly spends her time playing quiet games and classes where concentration is important. The vocabulary of the baby is constantly enriched, the caprices are less evident, and, moreover, femininity awakens.
Kroha wants to look like a mother or an older sister in everything, considering herself completely independent. And choose the gift of a four-year-old birthday girl should be based on these moments.
Of course, most people consider the doll to be the most suitable gift for a little girl. After all, with this subject, future women have played since time immemorial, preparing for the role of mother. A doll for a child is an object of tenderness, a model for mastering various skills. Today this toy is presented in a huge assortment.
- Baby Born (or baby doll). This is an ideal option for a four year old baby. The girl will be able to feed her, bathe, swaddle. Such a doll can even cry and walk on a pot. Subsequently, you can buy a lot of additional accessories for the toy: diapers, a bottle for feeding, a bath, a car seat,
- The Steffi doll with children (also prepares the girl for the role of mother). The toy is a set consisting of mother and baby dolls, strollers, cribs and other items for the care of babies.
- Barbie. Figured beauties still have not lost their popularity. The gift can be supplemented with a wardrobe, a house, a car, a friend Ken and even a child. By the way, many called Barbie all dolls with the figure of an adult girl, regardless of the manufacturer. Today you can meet even pregnant beauties with a detachable tummy, which, incidentally, like many young girls.
- Winx dolls are kind fair fairies from the cartoon of the same name, which is so popular with little girls. Baby can eventually collect a whole collection of such toys. Also to such dolls are the princesses of Disney, Bratz, etc.
- Dolls Monster High – also cartoon characters, most of them are quite pretty. But some have a rather strange appearance, and often parents refrain from such a purchase. Perhaps that’s why many girls want to have such a toy, because all the forbidden attracts. Yes, and the accessories of the dolls are quite intimidating: what is one pink coffin for a vampire doll.
- The Mia doll is the latest novelty, although it is still not very common. She is realistic and looks like a real girl with a sweet face. The toy has many variations: different hairstyles, color of eyes and hair, etc. This allows you to pick up a doll, reminiscent of the birthday girl herself, which for sure will cause delight in crumbs.
- A doll for hairstyles (with firmly fixed long hair or as a head only). Designed to ensure that young girls hone their hairdressing skills.
- Soft dolls. A girl can sleep with them.
- Paper pupae, to which a set of clothes is attached.
The set includes beads of different color, size and material with multi-colored cords
In addition, most girls are very fond of drawing, sculpting, making appliques. In this regard, never will be redundant new markers, pencils, paints, wax crayons. You can also give special items for artistic creativity: an easel, kinetic sand, a set of plasticine from small balls, curly scissors.
Many four-year-old girls like to listen to fairy tales, look at pictures, and some at this age even try to learn to read independently. Therefore, a good gift is a book: fairy tales, stories about princesses, knights, stories.
A great solution is an interactive book, or a talking encyclopedia, with built-in buttons. Pressing the button plays a word or sound according to the picture next to it.
Books can also be used for developing tasks: lacing, buttons and loops, simple mathematical problems.
Girls usually like coloring books or editions with stickers: a simple story is accompanied by pictures that need to be painted or glued to individual elements.
Sometimes I want to surprise the birthday girl not with a traditional thing, but with an original presentation. They can become a personal gift: a T-shirt, a pillow, a mug or a watch with a portrait of a girl, an unusual piggy bank. A popular trend today is to make bouquets or some designs (for example, a teddy bear) from sweets.