Why does the child feel nauseous in the morning: causes, remedies, prevention
One of the most unpleasant sensations for adults and children is nausea. Poisoning is the first thing that many write off an unpleasant symptom. In fact, there can be many causes of nausea. If the child is nauseous in the morning – this is an occasion to seek advice from a pediatrician.
Unpleasant sensations in the mouth, abdomen, in the chest are familiar to many. Characteristic is the feeling of approaching vomiting. All these are signs of nausea. Depending on the causes of the unpleasant condition, there may be other symptoms, such as a tingling in the heart, an increase in body temperature. They rarely appear as an independent symptom. Pathology can be identified due to concomitant signs of a particular disease. The diagnosis can be made by a pediatrician after a careful examination of a small patient.
Violation of the peristalsis of the stomach is the most common cause of morning sickness in children. To provoke the development of an unpleasant symptom may be infectious or inflammatory factors. Less often, nausea indicates the development of a malignant tumor in the occipital region of the brain.
A teenager can easily describe his unpleasant sensations. Characteristic are complaints of bitterness in the mouth, a feeling of heaviness in the stomach. It is more difficult to recognize nausea in babies who do not yet know how to talk. Parents should pay attention to the following symptoms:
- pallor of the skin;
- the child often asks for a drink;
- decreased the number of urination;
- increased drowsiness;
- change in body temperature (the indicator can be either lowered or elevated).
In most cases, the disease develops to 2 years. In 7 years, acetone attacks can become more frequent. By 12-13 years, unpleasant symptoms completely go away.
The disease develops due to parasitism in the body of various types of worms. Children are more susceptible to ascariasis, as well as enterobiosis. Moral nausea is indicative of the pathological process. An unpleasant symptom develops due to the release of helminth toxins. The child will also complain about abdominal pain, lack of appetite. Allergic rashes may appear on the skin.
The first thing that parents should do when a child develops characteristic complaints is to seek help from a pediatrician. The following methods will help to identify the disease with which the disease was encountered:
- Analysis of complaints. It is important to find out when the unpleasant symptom first appeared, which preceded it. In addition, the specialist finds out in what conditions the child lives, what diseases he had previously suffered.
- Inspection of a small patient. First of all, the specialist conducts palpation of the abdomen of the lymph nodes of the neck.
- General blood analysis. The study allows to identify the presence of anemia, as well as confirm the presence of the inflammatory process.
- Analysis of feces for latent blood. The study allows you to identify hidden bleeding from the stomach and intestines.
- Ultrasound examination of the abdominal cavity organs.
- Computer tomography of the brain, as well as organs of the abdominal cavity.