Fast food and harmful food; a delicious trap for our children
Of course, any responsible parent tries hard to protect the child from the harmfulness that can be contained, including, in consumed food. But even many adults can not resist the tempting aroma of hamburgers in popular fast food restaurants, sweets and fizzy drinks, let alone children. And although many understand that fast food and other harmful foods have a rather serious threat to the child’s organism, it is very difficult to refuse such a convenient and delicious food. To understand what it is desirable to refuse, it is necessary to consider in detail products that are generally considered harmful, and their effect on the children’s organism.
So, the useful products of modern moms and dads know everything, but about the harmful food representation of many parents is very vague. According to nutritionists and pediatricians, the following foods are considered especially harmful for children:
- all kinds of sweets – chewing sweets, chocolate bars, cakes and pastries, as well as all other sweets do not have any benefit to the child’s body, but rather one harm. Huge caloric content along with a variety of chemical additives adversely affects the condition of almost all body systems, and the use of sugar in large quantities inevitably leads to dental diseases;
- fast food This favorite food for many children and adults is a mixture of synthetic additives and substitutes mixed with heavy carbohydrates and fats;
- chips and crackers – chemistry and fat are the main components of this food, which literally screams about its harmfulness, especially for the child’s body;
- carbonated drinks – the main ingredients of almost any soda are sugar, dyes and flavors that can kill the digestive system of an adult, not to mention a child.
- glazed curds – Even the so-called baby curds for babies are not quite suitable because of the high content of preservatives and calories;
- canned goods – fish and canned meat, as well as any canned fruit and vegetables, in fact, it’s just a dead food with a huge content of food additives and a complete lack of useful trace elements. In the diet of young children, ideally, there should not even be products of household canning;
- smoked meat – Smoked sausages, ham and other products, literally stuffed with preservatives and spices, also contain heavily digestible fats, and therefore can not be present in the child’s diet;
- corn sticks and popcorn – these favorite children’s delicacies are not something that is very harmful, but rather completely useless, besides they always add artificial additives and preservatives;
- ketchup and mayonnaise – Harm to the body will not be with the use of home-made sauces in extremely small quantities, but the factory mayonnaise and ketchup contain too many preservatives and sweeteners to give them to children;
- semi-finished products – can become a godsend for many busy moms, but in fact, such food is not for young children at all. In addition to the quality of store dumplings and cutlets, which can be very doubtful, it is worth remembering that harmful carcinogens accumulate in frozen foods;
- seafood – Although a variety of seafood contains a lot of vitamins and micronutrients, little children should not be given them, since such food can trigger allergic reactions.