Elevated blood platelets in the child’s blood: what they say, possible complications
Elevated levels of platelets in the blood in children can often indicate the development of a disease, so the doctor will always pay attention to their number in the analysis of the analysis.
It is worth mentioning that it is impossible to establish an accurate diagnosis only on the parameters of blood cells. However, the pediatrician will already know in which direction to move.
Platelets are bloody, colorless bodies of small size, which originate in the cells of the bone marrow, and then go to the blood, where their total number is 65%. The remaining 35% remain in the spleen.
The cells do not have a nucleus, they have a discoid shape, and their size is 2-4 microns.
The process of education takes from 8 to 10 days. Analysis of the number of these cells in children is included in the mandatory list of studies.
What are the functions of colorless blood cells?
The main condition of therapy is the diet. With a high level of platelets in the blood, the child, regardless of the cause, should consume enough products that can dilute the blood. Among them:
Also required in the diet should include products enriched with magnesium. It:
If the blood in the child has slightly increased the level of platelets, it is not recommended to eat bananas, lentils, pomegranates, mangoes. Refuse should also be given to taking diuretics.
Also, with an excessive number of platelets in the analysis Effective and medicinal preparations that dilute blood in a child who are appointed only by a doctor.
How correctly to decipher the analysis of a blood at your child? We will discuss this question with the famous doctor Komarovsky in the following video:
Exceeding the norm of platelets in the blood in the child often indicates that the body is undergoing pathological changes. What kind ; can install only a doctor. With the timely setting and observance of the prescribed treatment, the cell level will again return to normal.