We treat allergy in children with drops, syrup and tablets Zodak
The goal of any medication in pediatrics is to help small patients as quickly as possible. Zodak is one of the popular anti-allergic drugs, available in three forms for children. To choose this remedy, you need to find out at what particular allergic reactions it gives the best result in comparison with other medicines, as well as how fast and how long Zodak acts, what symptoms of side effects or overdoses may occur. The novelty or higher cost of the drugs does not guarantee effective assistance to the child with a particular allergic condition. In certain cases, parents should prefer it Zodak. What are the cases, consider in the article.
The active substance of Zodak is cetirizine dihydrochloride.
The application of Zodak gives the following results:
- has a strong anti-allergic effect;
- prevents the occurrence and suppresses allergic reactions after vaccinations;
- works great against itching with chickenpox, hives, eczema, various types of dermatitis;
- removes the swelling and stuffiness of the nose, burning, itching, lachrymation;
- affects the child’s body and at an early stage of the allergy, and at a late stage, acting for a long time;
- increases the density of the walls of small vessels, preventing their permeability to the allergen;
- prevents edema of tissues;
- eliminates spasm of bronchial tubes and pulmonary pathways;
- suppresses the acute reaction of the skin in contact with allergenic substances, cold allergies.
If any negative symptoms occur, the treatment is immediately interrupted and referred to a pediatrician or an allergist.
If the recommended dose is exceeded five times, the following symptoms develop: diarrhea, anxiety, nausea, lethargy, dizziness, nervousness, tearfulness, itching, severe drowsiness, increased heart rate, stupor, finger tremor, urinary retention. To remove them appointed gastric lavage, the urgent adoption of sorbents, for example, Enterosgelya or Polysorb.
Do not combine Zodak with bronchodilators. With this combination, there is an increased risk of side effects.
The feedback sites and forums are dominated by positive feedback about the application of Zodak. Among the closest analogues parents call Zirtek.
Droplets Zodak my kid appointed pediatrician. My son had an allergy to calcium, and the whole skin was covered with large itchy and swollen spots. The child was combed all over, he had to control him every minute. And that's it Zodak (together with Acipole from dysbiosis) helped my son to get rid of this nightmare. Drinking droplets conveniently, just in a spoon with water to drip the right amount. The taste of the medicine gives a little bitterness, but if you dilute it with water, the baby drinks willingly. The drops themselves are transparent and without perfume. Doses for the baby are tiny, he opens his mouth, almost without noticing that swallows. Bottles are enough for a long time. I give Zodak with symptoms of food allergy and after vaccinations, with ARI, ARVI, to weaken the sweating.