Cortexin for children – a medicine for brain nutrition
Medicinal preparations of nootropic action are widely used in medical practice to improve the work of the nervous system. Their impact is manifested in the acceleration of mental processes, memorization skills, better perception of information. Nootropics are used in complex therapy for various brain diseases, and they are indicated for use in healthy people with the goal of improving memory and increasing mental performance. Vitamins for the brain can also be prescribed to children. One such remedy is Cortexin, which is suitable even for newborns.
Nootropic remedy Cortexin belongs to the group of peptide bioregulators. It quickly penetrates into the cerebral cortex, overcoming the blood-brain barrier (between the circulatory and central nervous systems).
Unlike psychotropic drugs, nootropics stimulate nerve cells, which contributes to their activity.
- improving the higher functions of the brain, which allows the child to remember more information, concentrate attention, improve learning;
- protection of neurons from toxic effects of harmful substances;
- improving the functions of the cerebral cortex and the general tone of the nervous system, which contributes to the rapid recovery of the body after a stressful situation;
- lowering the excessive activity of the brain, preventing the occurrence of epileptic seizures;
- inhibiting the oxidation of lipids, which increases the survival of neurons in conditions of oxygen starvation or severe stress.