We grow thin after giving birth; basic advice
Very many mothers make a serious mistake, sitting on a strict diet with the goal of quickly losing weight after giving birth. Is it dangerous. It is simply necessary to replace harmful and high-calorie foods with less calories. For example, fried potatoes can be replaced with broccoli.
You need about 2000 kcal per day. 500 you will give with milk to the kid. Your diet should include:
Of these products, your body will extract the necessary proteins, calcium and vitamins.
Especially for the time of feeding, give up sausages, fried, smoked and fat (a complete list of products).
As soon as breastfeeding is over, limit yourself to 1600 kcal per day. Remember that sudden weight loss immediately after birth can have a negative impact on the baby! During strict diets, you feel deprived and sad, and you can easily lose weight by eating too much.
- Useful for you vegetable stew (and salads), cereals, yogurt, kefir, fruit.
- You will also need vegetable proteins. You can get them by taking nuts and beans.
- Refuse the sweet and flour. There is no sense from such products, they are of use to you or the baby.
- Take more fluids, drink water and juices. A day should be taken at least 2 liters. A little secret: drink better to drink cold. The bottom line is that it takes more calories to digest a cold organism.
- You can buy green tea, which improves the work of metabolic processes, which helps burn calories.