8 simple rules of losing weight after childbirth without harm to the child
What worries moms newly born babies? These are thoughts about the health and comfort of a little man. And worries about how to bring your weight back to normal. In general, mummies, bearing a child, gain for pregnancy about ten extra kilos. They soon want to get rid of them and return a good form. Eight basic rules of losing weight after childbirth will help to cope with this problem.
Determine the motivation that will guide our activities in the matter of losing weight. And we will start to struggle with excess weight.
There are several reasons for losing weight after childbirth. One of the factors or their combination may predominate:
- Dissatisfaction with their own appearance. When you do not want to go to the mirror, not to see the forms that have added in the volume.
- Physical discomfort. Shortness of breath, rapid fatigue, even with a slight load.
- Return to the previous wardrobe. Favorite things are dusting in the closet. Waiting for the return of the mistress. Updating the wardrobe – it’s expensive, and shopping is not happy when you do not get into the desired thing.
- Reproaches of the finicky spouse or fear that he will start to glance to the left. Not all husbands correctly assess the changes that accompany the birth of a long-awaited child. The external appeal of the wife is what they want, and the details are not important.
- Sometimes the work requires attractiveness of appearance, including figures.