All about baby walkers
Many parents of children of 6 months old observe an increasing need for attention from their children. Since a child of this age can not yet move independently, manufacturers of children’s goods have invented an adaptation called Go-carts.
Before 6 months to put the child in a walker is NOT RECOMMENDED!
Moving on the wheels of the device for teaching a child up to 1 year of walking and keeping it in a horizontal position are baby walkers. For support inside there is a supporting soft seat.
They allowed the young researcher to obtain long-awaited mobility, and adults to unload their hands. Zaboltivye parents begin to ask questions to experienced moms, pediatricians and just on the Internet looking for information about when you can start putting the child in a walker? Just in this article the main points on which adults should be emphasized focus.
It is strictly forbidden to leave the child in a walker alone!
- The presence of a lowered or elevated muscle tone of the legs in children. The device is designed in such a way that the baby mostly moves on the socks. It is recommended to carefully adjust the walker and shoe the light shoes for the best setting of the foot.
- The child has diaper rash or other skin lesions in places of contact with the walkers.
- The child has signs of rickets.
- The child has a disability of the musculoskeletal system.
Negative aspects of using the walker:; VS. walker
- Slows down the development of motor skills, stability, the start of independent walking is postponed, because the child makes almost no effort to keep himself on his feet in an upright position. In addition, he does not put a foot on the whole foot, but pushes his fingers or, as it were, tiptoes, which forms the wrong position of the ankle joint. In the baby walker, the baby does not have the opportunity to squat, rise, pull up.
- The incorrect position of the body in the walker is reflected in the development of the leg muscles, the position of the hip joints, leading to a premature vertical load on the spine, its possible curvature and overstrain of the dorsal muscles.
- When using a walker, the baby has a crawl period. It is at this time that the muscles of the whole body are strengthened, coordination and coordination of movements improves. This is the natural preparation of the body for walking.
- A child feels insecure in space, does not hold a balance that is formed at the very beginning, when he is just learning to stand still.
- There is a negative effect on the cerebellum, responsible for the vestibular apparatus, orientation in space and coordination of movements.
- The child does not fully develop a sense of danger and self-preservation, he does not know how to fall correctly, as is inherent in children, which sometimes leads to serious injuries. Studying this in later infancy, the child will still have to go through the phase of correct falling and awareness of the danger from objects (door, interior nails, corner furniture, etc.).
- If the positive moment can be considered that a child in a walker can not reach dangerous objects due to their design, then the same moment is also negative, because at the age of up to a year, it is through tactile sensations (touch, touch, feel to the touch) that knowledge of the properties of objects and things (hot, cold, slippery, heavy) passes.
- Walkers are traumatic. The child can move around in them quite quickly and, despite the restrictors, hit hard on the walker directly. Sometimes they turn over, bumping into obstacles (door sill, bent corner of carpet) and then the baby, falling out of them, can get injured.
Казалось бы, ходунки содействуют физическому и психоэмоциональному развитию ребенка и в то же время множество исследований доказывает обратное.
В младенческом возрасте физическое развитие напрямую связано с формированием психики человека. Педиатры и психологи утверждают, что период ползания – важный этап в развитии и формировании психики не только детей грудного возраста, но и в дальнейшей их жизни. Поэтому, желательно не ограничивать ребенку период ползания, при котором организм получает всестороннее естественное развитие.
Ходунки же, якобы предоставляя ребенку относительную свободу передвижения, изучения окружающего мира и свойства предметов, тем не менее, задерживают психоэмоциональное развитие. Такие дети на 2-3 недели позже становятся на ноги и начинают ходить. С одной стороны, у них недостаточно развивается чувство опасности и страха, с другой стороны, они испытывают неуверенность в себе при самостоятельной ходьбе и ищут поддержки родителей. Появляется пугливость, склонность к беспричинной панике.
17, ban boys only because of the spine. Girls also because of the fact that it is possible to harm internal organs. . Thanks, I was at the children's doctor and forgot to ask about it, but now we are only 5 months old, so I ask on the site. So meanwhile I will not plant
In Soviet times, our parents raised us without walkers and without riding school. And all the children are Soviet and they walk well and everything is normal with their health, and in our time this is a problematic issue. My opinion is not worth putting the child on a walker.