The mode of the child’s day is 9 months; table by hours and advice to parents
The regime of the day for a child in 9 months is almost identical to that of the previous month. Some changes can be seen only in the diet, the content of developing games and the renewal of the massage complex.
Approximate daily routine for a child is 9 months. Basic regime moments
- 6: 00-6: 30 The time of awakening and the first meal of the baby.
- 6: 30-8: 30 Morning segment of wakefulness with obligatory performance of necessary hygienic procedures: washing, changing a diaper, receiving air baths and easy massage.
- 8: 30-10: 00 The first walk, combined with a dream in the fresh air.
- 10: 00-10: 30 It’s time for the second feeding.
- 10: 30-14: 00 A period of active knowledge of the world around, including charging and many developing games.
- 14: 00-14: 30 The next feeding of a crumb.
- 14: 30-16: 00 Time to sleep. To sleep not to walk.
- 16: 00-18: 00 A woken up crumb is full of energy and is ready to perform physical exercises and cognitive games.
- 18: 00-18: 30 Time to refresh yourself.
- 18: 30-20: 30 A very good time for a joint family walk, which can go to all family members.
- 20: 30-22: 00 It is time to communicate with the household, favorable for quiet games; evening bathing ritual of the baby.
- 22:00 Evening meal of the child.
- 22: 30-6: 00 Sleep till morning.
Even an experienced pediatrician can not say exactly what kind of load is necessary for the proper development of a child, and for some mothers, carried away by household chores, the kids are in the walkers unnecessarily long. That is why it is better to refuse using the walker, giving the child the opportunity to independently learn new skills.
- Favorite games of kids are still Ladushki, Magpie-Crow;
- Nine-month age is a time of active development of fine motor skills, which is why babies begin to show interest in small objects, trying to break a flower or pick up a pebble during a walk. Knowing this, my mother must control her baby, stopping all his attempts to send the find into his mouth. But during feeding this interest should be supported in every way, giving the baby the opportunity to keep in handles slices of bread or slices of fruit. It is also useful to give him a spoon - trying to manage it repeatedly, the baby will learn to eat on its own after a while (10 ways to teach the baby to eat with a spoon);
- The development of fine motor skills is greatly promoted by classes consisting of inserting (and subsequently extracting) peas, beans or lentil beans into a lump of salted dough. You can invite the crumb to put together in the box scattered buttons, large beads or pebbles. During these exercises, an adult should closely monitor the baby, pulling each subject in his mouth;
- Children of this age really like the game of hide and seek. Both parents can participate in the game. One, hiding behind the corner, must utter a ku-ku and for a moment appear to the crumb. After this, after taking the baby in his arms, the mother can hide with him and just look around the corner. The delight of crumbs will not be the limit;
- It's time to introduce the baby to the idea of color. For several days you can lay out with him a turret made from one-color cubes, all the while emphasizing his attention to the name of their color. Then you can add one cube of contrasting color. Let the crumb remember and realize the difference in colors. After a while you can ask him to give a cube of a certain color. The variant of the game is to work with the sizes (big-small) and the quantity (one-many) of subjects (teach with the child colors, 5 techniques).
Our posts in social networks. Subscribe: