Approximate schedule of the child’s day is 3 months. Tips and Tricks
The history of development of each three-month-old baby after a regular visit to the pediatrician is supplemented with a record about the necessity of observing the correct regime of the day, which consists in the alternation of feeding, sleeping, active wakefulness and hygienic procedures.
And here every mother has a natural question: How to force the unintelligent crumb to behave in accordance with the strict limits of this order? We explain: it is not a matter of perpetually following the schedule, but only of striving to adhere to certain time guidelines that streamline the life of a 3-month-old child.
What should be the approximate order of the day for a three-month-old baby
- 6: 00-7: 00 Awakening, morning feeding of the baby, mandatory hygienic procedures (washing, changing diapers), air baths, gymnastics, active wakefulness;
- 7: 30-9: 30 The first dream;
- 9: 30-11: 00 The second feeding, communication with mom, developing games, preparation for a walk;
- 11: 00-13: 00 Sleep in the fresh air;
- 13: 10-13: 30 Return from the walk, third feeding;
- 13: 30-15: 00 Complex of educational games, reception of air baths, communication with relatives;
- 15: 00-16: 30 The second walk, acquaintance with the outside world, sleep in the carriage;
- 16: 30-18: 00 Fourth feeding, wakefulness, playing with family members;
- 18: 00-19: 30 Sleep;
- 19: 30-21: 00 Fifth feeding, calm games surrounded by household members;
- 9pm Bathing a baby;
- 21: 30-6: 00 Feeding the baby, night rest.