The regime of the child’s day in 12 months: sleep, feeding, walking, developing activities
To a child a year is the first significant date in the life of a child, without the celebration of which no family can. For some babies this event does not entail any changes concerning the change of the usual routine of the day, for others the transition to a new age category is associated with a restructuring of the daytime rest and feeding schedule.
Table with a daily schedule for a child at 12 months of life
- 6: 00-6: 30 A woken up baby is breastfed or given a milk formula.
- 6: 30-10: 00 A series of familiar morning routines: washing, brushing teeth, taking aerial baths and a complex of morning exercises.
- 10: 00-10: 30 A portion of the gruel, dressed with a drop of butter, will give the baby strength and cheer up.
- 10: 30-12: 00 The first period of daytime sleep.
- 12: 00-14: 00 A resting baby goes for a walk.
- 14: 00-14: 30 It’s time for lunch.
- 14: 30-15: 30 The most successful moment for intellectual and creative activity: reading children’s books, modeling and drawing.
- 15: 30-17: 00 The second period of daytime sleep.
- 17: 00-18: 00 Time for outdoor games and physical education: a well rested kid is full of strength and energy.
- 18: 00-18: 30 Tight dinner will restore the amount of calories spent in the process of active physical activity.
- 18: 30-20: 30 The strengthened child is going for a walk with the closest people.
- 20: 30-22: 00 Communication with family members continues: it is time for developing games, during which the intellect and motor skills of small muscles are actively developing. Approximately in the middle of this time interval it is possible to find a quarter of an hour for bathing the baby.
- 22: 00-22: 30 Evening snack, preceding the laying of crumbs.
- 22: 30-6: 00 It’s night dreams.
Developing games with a child of 12 months are becoming more complex and interesting:
- For the development of fine motor skills are very useful finger games: Finger Boy, Forty-Crow, Ladushki.
- Having taught the baby to correctly fold the matryoshka, the mother will contribute to the development of his eye and logical thinking.
- Looking at the pictures in the book, you can play the game Find and show. First it is necessary to show the kid, where the eyes of the cat are drawn (dolls, dogs), and then ask him to find them himself. This game can be spent indefinitely, coming up with new tasks.
- By including rhythmic music and moving under it with the child, the mother will contribute to the development of his hearing and sense of rhythm.
- You can teach the crumb to extract sounds from children's musical instruments (drum, tambourine, metalophone, pipe). The simplest tools can be made with your own hands, pouring peas, croup or buttons into small plastic bottles.
- An improvised sandbox, constructed from a basin filled with moistened salt, will allow the baby to make beautiful kulichiki. This game develops the motor skills of small muscles, eye and assiduity.
- To develop fine motor skills and aesthetic perception of reality, drawing classes are very useful. The yearlings are painfully painted with paints, felt-tip pens and wax crayons. Before such employment it is necessary to put on the kid clothes which it is not a pity to soil and constantly to be near to it. The table behind which the child sits is better covered with a newspaper.