What should I do if the child is twisted?
Some children have a habit of mimicking other people – they grimace, make faces, curl. Some children clamor only in the circle of people close to them, being at home. Others arrange such a circus in public, in the presence of strangers. Why are they doing that? What should parents do if children do not react to requests to stop babbling?
1. According to psychologists, there are several reasons why a child often cranks. One of them is the desire of the child to assert himself. The child tries to attract attention to himself by his curse. He likes it when everyone around him looks at him. It seems to the child that he behaves boldly, brightly and effectively, to everyone for joy, and, in general, – ogogo! Moreover, around a small clown usually begins dancing with tambourines, someone grumbles, someone laughs, someone gets angry,; emotions are boiling, life is boiling, and all this reinforces the importance of the child: I am, I am worthy of attention.
2. If a child finds himself not as interesting or talented as other children of his age, he may start to curve to stand out against their background. A kid may not be confident in himself, consider himself worse than others, feel shy and anxious; and then krivlenie becomes a strange way all the same to provide yourself with the necessary contact with people, as if through a protective mask.
3. When a kid is exposed to a feeling of insecurity in himself, he, too, can clown. Children who face peer ridicule about their external data or internal qualities (peers ridicule for completeness, clumsiness, excessive modesty or other quality that makes them unlike the others.) Often portray themselves as jesters.
4. When the second child in the family appears, older children lack care and attention, I feel jealous for the younger child, because my mother is more occupied with the baby. Naturally, the eldest son or daughter feels an insult, which encourages them to use various methods to win Mom’s attention. One of these methods is a grimace that is like a cry for help. The child as if shouts: Mummy, well, return, finally, your attention to me!
5. Clownery is often arranged and pampered children, who were allowed everything in early childhood. Excessive care of parents usually leads to the fact that their children do not know how to be independent, they are used to being taken care of, like little ones. Reaching the age of 5-7 years, they continue to behave as small, not realizing their role in society. Crookedness is only a confirmation of the infantilism of spoiled children, they get used to the role of a baby, because they do not know that one can behave in some other way.