The child does not let go of his mother a single step: what to do?
Of course, every mother is pleased to feel that she is the most important person for her baby. But the joy quickly disappears when the child begins to walk behind you with a tail. Agree, if you keep it constantly on your hands (an article on how to wean your child), then there is absolutely no time for homework and rest. It is necessary to literally run around the house, trying to get out and cook dinner, while the baby sleeps. What should be done if the child does not let you go for a second?
It would seem that Mom has already gone many times and returned. It’s time to get used to and understand that there is nothing terrible in the short-term separation, but still – screams and a loud roar. The reasons for this behavior are not easy to determine, but by setting them you can correct the situation.
In the first years of life, the crumb actively studies the world, which seems to him a huge, unknown and sometimes frightening. He gets new knowledge under the supervision of his beloved mother, who is always nearby: day and night. It is not surprising that only with it the baby begins to feel completely safe, and if it disappears, there is concern.
Children’s tears are not always caused by vagaries, bad moods and the desire to be with the mother. Just children under two years of age express all their worries and inconveniences with weeping. Carefully take a look, maybe the child has caught a cold, his teeth are chopped or the stomach is aching. We also read: how to understand the causes of crying children
The kid begins to fear that his mother will not return from the store if the parents use the threat as educational methods: Do not stop tweaking and biting – I’ll leave you! Hearing this phrase several times, he thinks that he is abandoned because of bad behavior.
Since the connection between the child and the mother is strong, the baby feels her anxiety even at a distance and becomes restless himself. Let him not understand the cause of your stress (scandal in the family, financial troubles), but firmly believe – he needs to be with you.
It seems that you spend the whole day with a crumb, do not leave the nursery, but he still pulls his hand and constantly reminds you. This is because you are near, but not together: communicate in social networks, chat with a friend on the phone or watch endless series. To attract attention, the child begins to be capricious.
; Mother; daughter. The child is very attached to his mother
So, with possible sources of reluctance of children to let go of my mother, we sorted out. How to help yourself and your baby?
- Most importantly – be patient. If you do not get the child distracted, take care of your homework together. Learn to comment and show everything you do in the kitchen (of course, observing safety techniques) or in the living room. In a few years your child will become a real helper.
- Conventional hide-and-seek is a useful activity for the development of young children’s independence, the ability to remain alone and wait for you. Hide near the child, let him find his mother and rejoice. And he will understand that nothing terrible happened until you were.
- Try to leave the child more often with relatives: the father, the grandmother or the grandfather. The more children are in contact with other adults, the easier it is for them to let go of their mothers.
- Hug, kiss, caress the baby, play his favorite games. Put aside the phone and laptop, and when the child receives the necessary portion of your attention, he will not need to seek it in prohibited ways.
- Choose the moment when the crumb is busy playing and explain that you will leave the room briefly. For example: Dima, I need to make a cup of tea, I’ll be back soon. . Soon the baby will get used to the fact that you keep a promise and come back, which means you can try to leave the house.
- Never go out into the street secretly, even if you need to leave for a couple of minutes. Imagine a state of crumbs when he discovers that you are gone. He will seek you, weep in his voice, and when you return, he will not step back.
- Do not forget that the child reacts sharply to all parental feelings and your sadness before separation can frighten him. Go away and return with a smile on your face. This will facilitate the resolution of this problem.
Every year, this topic is becoming more urgent