Tempering of children under one year of air (air baths)
Tempering with air is the most optimal method for strengthening the child’s health. The need for fresh air in children is higher than in adults. Accordingly, children, especially up to a year, are more sensitive to oxygen. It is noticed that children who are not accustomed to constant walks, who are in the stuffiness of unventilated premises, eat poorly, languid, feel discomfort in the tummy.
- the immune system is strengthened, thereby causing the immunity of the child’s organism to viral diseases.
- adaptation of the child’s organism to changes in the environment occurs more quickly.
- the metabolism is normalized.
- thermoregulation is established.
- the body’s vascular reaction to a change in the environment comes back to normal.
- restores sleep and appetite, the general condition of the child improves.
Hardening should be done almost immediately after the birth of the baby, subject to the following conditions:
- the child must be healthy.
- the general condition of the baby is satisfactory: quietly asleep, a good appetite, there is an increase in weight, which corresponds to age.
- the district pediatrician issued you a permit for hardening.