How many months can you put the boys
When you can sit down boys need to decide after it is noticeable of its overall development.
The long-awaited event happened, and a small heir and a future man appeared in the family. A tiny child only lays in the first months and knows the world from a horizontal position, but after a few months he will get stronger, and will already make quite conscious movements. All parents want their baby to quickly become relatively independent and so many of them are concerned about the issue – In how many months can you sit down boys and what conditions must always be observed in order not to harm his health.
In order to fully reveal this issue, it is necessary to know the anatomy of the support; the motor apparatus of a small man and carefully observe its general development.
Here is a link to an article about general information; When does the child begin to sit? In this article we will analyze separately about boys and when it is possible to start to sit down boys.
All babies are born with a spine, designed only for horizontal position. In the spine of a newborn child, there are no natural curves as in an adult. Kyphosis and lordosis are formed gradually, and they are responsible for a normal posture while a person walks or sits. At the kid a backbone not stable and there is no necessary muscular skeleton, therefore earlier siting it is fraught with a curvature of a vertebral column. Under the influence of this process and the child’s own weight, not only the whole motor system, bones and muscles will suffer, but also the main internal organs, and this will negatively affect their functioning.
When you can sit down boys need to decide after it is noticeable of its overall development. Strengthening the muscles and spine depends on when the baby begins to turn over, raise the head, actively move the handles and legs. All these actions that are insignificant for an adult for crumbs are very important and lead to a gradual and necessary strengthening of the whole organism. It is believed that the necessary anatomical formation of the supporting and ligamentous apparatus is achieved approximately to half a year of life and until this time to make attempts to plant the boy is not worth it.
At what age do you need to sit a child (video)?
Not indifferent parents every day record any changes in the behavior of the crumbs and compare its development with generally accepted norms.
Some babies are by nature phlegmatic, reluctantly overturned, indignant when they are turned over on their tummy. This means that their muscular system and the bones of the spine do not receive an active load and are strengthened more slowly. Such crumbs should not be planted before six months.
It should be taken into account that an abrupt transition from a horizontal position to an independent seat is not permissible. That is, you can not immediately put the child in cushions and leave it in such a position for half an hour or an hour, the load on the motor system and ligaments should be gradual.
Recommendations of pediatricians (correct sitting)
Observance of the main recommendations from pediatricians will allow the period of adaptation of the child's body to a sitting position without the negative consequences:
- Sitting on the hands of the baby can be from three to four months. In this case, the position of the child's body should be semi-sitting, and the legs should not be strongly bent.
- The first attempts at planting are limited to a few minutes.
- If the baby does not actively try to turn over, does not hold well in the upright position on the legs, does not want to crawl, then sitting down in the pillows or on the chair must be postponed.
- All the first months of life you need to contribute to strengthening the muscular framework. To fulfill this condition, a light massage, daily gymnastics, putting the baby on the tummy, stimulating the turning and raising of the head are suitable.
- The first attempts at planting are recommended to be done on my mother's lap. In this position, the back of the baby is fixed, and the coccyx does not rest on a hard base, so it's much safer to sit so. You can start kneeling from five months for a few seconds.