Let’s learn the child from the hands
Carefully bringing the child into the waiting his home, at first you are full of readiness to carry it on your hands as much as you need, as they were born before the birth nine months under the heart. But the days are running, fatigue is accumulating, it begins to seem that the little one can not wait for you in silence for a second. There are many things, I want to distract myself, rest. Suddenly you are dawned: yes, I, apparently, pamper it. Why does he harm, refuses to understand, does not let him do anything other than him? Therefore, the question of how to wean the child at hand, quite popular in various online forums and blogs.
Remember! You can chuck a child out of your hands at least in the first month, at least a year, at least two years. Then you decide yourself when to start doing it. And whether you need to start at all!
A newborn child is completely helpless. Tell someone something to his mother, from which he is now torn off, he can still only shout. That’s what he does, especially the restless kid. He can give help signals when:
He wants to eat. In a baby, eating mixtures, the interval between feedings is about 3 hours. With natural feeding they are much less;
- He was overtaken by small but insidious troubles; the kid has described, has shaken. Wet, nasty. Nobody will like it;
- It’s hot or cold. Newborns do not keep the temperature regime. So put a frozen baby on, but do not overheat;
- Excruciate colic. A common problem is up to three months of age. Special preparations help, careful massage, and more; dry heat: the child should be pressed to the stomach;
- I got sick. Alas, this happens;
- It is inconvenient to lie. This is facilitated by poorly-laid diapers, the absence of a change in position, the possibility of moving;
- He is lonely, scared, bored. Of course, a small child does not know the name of these feelings. But he feels them. And the children feel Mom’s mood, and her irritation or reluctance to take them makes us seek heat even more. This applies to older children;
- Wants to sleep. Crying can be an unconscious reaction of the body, and should not be taken immediately. Perhaps he will fall asleep himself.