How to celebrate a year old child? Holiday Scenario
The first twelve months of the baby’s life are so eventful that they fly by unnoticed. And although there are many new achievements ahead, the parents will remember this happy year for a long time.
To sum it up, it is necessary to organize a wonderful holiday, which the guests will like and will not tire the culprit of the celebration.
Today we will tell you how to properly mark a year to a child: whom to invite, where to celebrate and what to prepare.
Celebrating the first birthday is an important event not for the baby, but for his mom and dad. Crumb does not remember anything and can not even take an active part in this event.
Psychologists recommend that you organize a celebration so that the jubilee, if possible, can observe his daily routine without global changes.
Take care of the originator of the celebration – prepare several beautiful outfits (for the boy – costumes, for the girl – light dresses) to change it if it gets dirty.
Do not forget about diapers, since at this age the children only get acquainted with the pot, and with such a congestion of the people they will become confused and will not be asked to go to the toilet.
- It is not recommended to invite many guests, because even the most active and sociable karapuz is afraid of the close attention of a large number of people. Of course, the closest relatives will want to congratulate him: grandfathers and grandmothers, aunts, uncles and godparents.
- Inviting young children, proceed from a simple scheme: the age of the baby plus one. So, on the birthday of a one-year-old child, you can call one or two peers with their parents.
- The optimal time for guests is an afternoon nap. A well-rested child will gladly greet visitors, take gifts, pose for photo and video.
- After final approval of the list, prepare and send invitations to guests. Write the text on behalf of the hero of the day, and put a fingerprint of the child’s hand as the signature. Hand out the invitations in person or send by mail, just do not forget to do it in advance.
- Stock up festive hats and small souvenirs. It can mugs with the image of the birthday boy, beautiful magnets or key chains in bright bags. When leaving, each guest will take with him a piece of festive atmosphere.
I also think that a large number of people will frighten a child. I remember when my little cousin was celebrating a year, they invited only the closest relatives to the celebration.
I took up my apartment with my aunt and my baby alone: on the paper we glued photos, and my brother drew drawings of family and friends. We also left the prints of the palms on the sheet! The child really liked the preparation and the very celebration! He laughed a lot))
The first year in the life of the baby; most important))) Therefore, it is correctly stated that it is better to meet the first birthday in a narrow circle of native people. You can also invite 1 or 2 friends of the baby, preferably of course the weather))) So everything will be fun)))
The child is only 1 year old. Do not call on his birthday children from the danger of infection. Enough grandmothers, grandfathers, godmothers. Entertainment for them in this case will be communication with the baby. I do not agree with Nika that plastic toys are pseudo-developing. For a one-year-old they are quite suitable.
We celebrated our son only a couple of months ago. It is a pity that I did not read the article before; would avoid some errors. For the little birthday person the main thing; this is the decoration of the room, a beautiful cake. We bought our son a separate small cake so that he could himself in it, dig deeper. And all the kids were delighted with the colored candies that we shot straight in the room)