All about child development in 8 months (development calendar)
In the eighth month the baby continues to develop dynamically in different directions: physically, emotionally, socially. At this age, a foundation is created for the future development of sense organs, motor skills, sensory apparatus and speech skills.
Nevertheless, the development level of the child in 8 months can be different: someone will surprise their parents with the first word, and someone continues to pronounce only individual sounds, some moms are already pleased with a smile with four teeth, and someone does not yet have one. The first months of the second half of the year are the time of the prerequisites and undertakings.
The child’s growth rate is somewhat reduced, for the eighth month the baby is gaining about 500-600 g and growing by 1.5-2 cm. By the end of the month, the children gain weight to 8-9 kg (± 1 kg) and height 67-71 cm (± 3 cm ).
At 8 months the child can grow 4 teeth: two lower and two upper central incisors. But if the crumb does not have more teeth, then this too is normal and should not worry parents (about teething).
- A child from a prone position can sit down himself, and also lie back from the sitting position.
- All children can turn in different directions (learn to turn over).
- Can stand up, holding on to the railing of the crib and move with it sideways, making small steps. If you take the child by the hand, he tries to walk.
- The kid can play with his hands, wiggle with a pen.
- Some children can crawl well (how to teach to crawl a child?). They can also crawl holding an object in one hand.
- Can capture small objects with two fingers.
- Perform various activities with toys: roll the ball, string the rings, swing the doll.
- Can recognize yourself in photos and in a mirror.
- Shows his finger on the object they are talking about.
- Can drink from a cup, eat small pieces of food. He treats my mother.
- Knows how to pull her socks off her feet.
- Do not resist when planting on a pot.
- Recognize mom, dad, another close person among adults.
Sleep and wakefulness remains the same as in the past months: at night, babies sleep up to 10 hours, some even without waking up. In the afternoon there are two sleeps for 1.5 - 2 hours.
Calendar for the development of the child by month (choose a month)
A complete calendar for the development of the child in one article, development to year by month; ; http://razvitie-krohi.ru/razvitie-rebenka-do-goda/razvitie-rebenka-do-goda-po-mesyatsam.html gt; gt; gt;