All about child development in half a year (development calendar)
The first significant event in the life of the child is six months. Starting from this age, the baby gradually turns into a person. Every day your crumb will surprise you with the appearance of new skills in communication, the manifestation of your personality and character. The development of the child in 6 months brings huge changes in the mental and physiological areas of the baby, especially with regard to changes in diet and diet.
In order to assess the physical development of the child pediatricians use centile tables, which indicate the norms by months. For boys and girls they are different. In addition to the mass and length of the body, the tables have indicators of the circumference of the head and chest, which are also important to take into account when assessing the physical development of the baby. The child in 6 months should have the following indicators: weight 6.8 – 8.4 kg (± 1 kg), height 64 – 67 cm (± 3 cm).
- The child has already mastered coups from back to tummy and back.
- By this age, all children have lost their physiological hypertonia both in the arms and legs.
- Lying on the belly, the child can lean on one arm, and the other to grasp the toy.
- Strongly holds fingers for your hand when pulling from a prone position. It is self-tightened so that you almost do not have to make an effort. Some babies are already able to sit themselves (when the baby starts to sit alone?).
- Trying to crawl in a plastunist way or on all fours, creeps up to the toy (when the baby starts to crawl?).
- With support for the armpits, rests and pushes feet, dances.
- Some children try to get up, holding onto the edge of the crib.
- Grabs objects with one hand, takes from one handle to another. He holds a toy in each hand. He feels the thing with the whole palm of his hand. He lifts the fallen toy and throws it again.
- If you hide a toy, it starts to look for it. He finds an object covered by something.
- Independently plays up to 10; 15 minutes. Multiply repeats what he does: opens and closes the box, wraps and unfolds a handkerchief.
- In six months, the first tooth can be inserted, as a rule, it is the lower central incisor (about when the teeth begin to be cut). At 6 months the child visits the dentist for the first time, who will assess the correctness of the jaw structure and bridles under the upper and lower lips.
Thank you for a good article!
We introduced complementary foods when I began to sit confidently myself, with the second plan as well, yesterday we celebrated our 6th month not sitting. The weight gain is normal.
The article is very useful and well written. she found many new things for herself. thank you agrarian! To us 5,5 lure we enter a mashed potatoes and kefirchik. two teeth came out, not yet sitting, but turns from the abdomen to the back. The toy does not give. he does not like a pacifier. Well, now I will not give it at all, just a ring for teeth