Learning to communicate correctly! (from 1 to 3 months)
Dear parents, this article is a continuation, the second part of a very important topic. How to communicate with children correctly, how to love? You can object to me that all good parents know how to love correctly.
And I agree with you. But there is one small BUT. Babies in the first years of life very quickly develop, they have new opportunities. I will tell you where and how you should direct your love, so that it will bring the greatest benefit to the baby! This is your pedagogy for every day.
In this article I will tell you about the kids from 1 to 3 months.
Let’s designate the possibilities of your baby, what he can do in this period of his life:
- The child can follow the eyes of the subject in three directions: horizontally, vertically and roundly!
- The view captures moving objects or people.
- The head turns to the voice.
- He listens to the voice of mom-dad, music, etc.
- Responds with sounds when they communicate with him.
- Appear cries of intonation (I want, I protest, I’m capricious).
- The kid smiles, guzzles, moves legs and handles, grabs toys, archs back, twists the head around – this is a revival complex.
- Keeps the head upright when lying on the tummy or when the mom-dad holds it in his arms.
- Hands pulls to the face.
- When the mom-dad keeps the baby under the armpits, he starts straightening the bent legs, pushing away from the support, leans on the whole foot.