Learning to communicate correctly! (from 9 to 12 months)
Dear parents, you and your kids are very tightly knit. These emotional bonds appear in the first year of life, then they are fixed.
That’s why I paid so much attention to the right communication in the first year of life. Your smiles, tenderness, cooing and games prepare the baby for adulthood. And they form the basis of character. This article is final. And in it we will talk about the right communication during the 9-12 months of your child’s life.
What can a child do?
- Consider the contents of boxes, shelves, get things
- Finds toys, things to question where?
- Likes to see pictures. Distinguishes objects by form
- On the photo he recognizes a friend
- Knows the notation of woofers, dai, etc. Speaks 3-5 words
- Speaks 6-10 light words
- Understands the names of certain things, actions, names, performs specific assignments (put, give)
- Spreads the figurines in the right holes
- Constructs a tower of two cubes
- Glad to the arrival of children, but selective in communication
- Can not understand
- Sam himself drinks from a cup (or with a little help from an adult)
- Himself performs various activities with toys. Includes mechanical toys
- When an adult asks for something, the kid performs the learned movements
- Knows his name
- Turns when his name is
- Shows his eyes, nose, ears, etc.
- Creeps under the barrier
- Clings to the sofas, descends to the floor
- It is worthless
- Squats, bends over
- Walking with his hand
- Rises on the children’s stairs with the help of an adult
- Freely passes 3-5 meters. Or makes a couple of steps with the help of
- Mimics the familiar movements of an adult
- Imitates the simple movements of peers