Approximate mode of the child’s day in 2 months (by the hour). Tips and Tricks
The schedule for a two-month-old crumb should consist of the right sequence of sleep, feedings and periods of wakefulness, alternating with the performance of mandatory hygiene procedures.
Approximate (!) Daily schedule of the baby who is breastfeeding
- 6am The first feeding, morning hygiene procedures (changing a diaper, washing, cleaning the nasal passages, cutting marigolds, we read about the hygiene of newborns);
- 7: 30-9: 30 Morning dream;
- 9: 30-11: 00 Awakening, laying the baby on his tummy (how to lay out the baby on his tummy). The second feeding (the newly fed child is necessarily kept, a column, to prevent regurgitation). We are going for a walk;
- 11: 00-13: 00 Day dream. Better while walking;
- 13: 00-14: 30 Third feeding;
- 14: 30-16: 30 Sleep;
- 16: 30-17: 30 Fourth feeding. Developmental activities: manipulation with a rattle, fixation of a look at a toy, accompanied by songs, rhymes, poteshki;
- 17: 30-19: 30 Sleep;
- 19: 30-21: 00 Fifth feeding. Hygienic procedures: bathing a child (if the temperature in the room is not lower than 22 degrees, you can not rush with dressing the newly bought baby, within five minutes giving him the opportunity to stay naked);
- 21: 00-23: 30 Sleep;
- 23: 30-00: 00 Sixth feeding;
- 00: 00-6: 00 Night sleep. It is this time interval that is considered ideal for a night rest of a two-month-old baby, but, as a rule, the baby wakes up at night, sometimes even more than once; do not deny him feeding.
Infants, accustomed to motion sickness on their hands, may experience great difficulties with falling asleep. Having found out the cause of the sleep disturbance, it is necessary to take measures to eliminate it (to let the baby move during the waking period, to create a calm situation before going to bed: to mute the sound of the TV, not to let other family members talk loudly in the room where the baby is sleeping). The main factor contributing to the normalization of sleep, is putting the baby at the same time. Accustomed to the regime, he begins to fall asleep independently.
To sleep, the child should have a comfortable crib with a firm elastic mattress (how to choose a mattress) and a flat pillow. To make the baby fully sleep, it is necessary to create optimal conditions:
- a good airing of the children's room;
- re-lay the crib, making sure that the sheet does not form folds that can cause discomfort;
- if the room is on the sunny side, it is necessary to shade the window;
- before going to bed, change the diaper or diaper;
- Feed the baby.
Since a two-month-old baby still needs close contact with her mother, she feels her absence even in her sleep. The dream of a toddler is short and intermittent. Many mothers celebrate this when they leave the room for a short while, where their baby sleeps.
Quite a different situation is observed if the mother is nearby: the baby sleeps hard and long. That is why pediatricians advise breastfeeding mothers during the daytime not to tear the baby from the breast during feeding, and for forty minutes to lie down next to him. The benefits are two-way: mother gets the opportunity to relax and relax from household chores, and the kid - to gain strength for the next wakefulness.
To make a night sleep more prolonged and full the bathing procedure, anticipating feeding of the kid can.
Many mothers are interested in the question of the expediency of swaddling a two-month-old baby before bed. In previous years, this manipulation was considered mandatory. The modern pediatricians are of the opinion that it is not necessary. The exception is when the baby sleeps restlessly, waving his hands. Sometimes a non-uniform swaddling helps to solve this problem.
The ideal option for the proper development of the infant is breastfeeding, since mother's milk is well absorbed by the child's body, contains all the necessary nutrients and antibodies that protect the child from the effects of pathogenic microorganisms.
The most physiological is the free mode of breastfeeding, when the baby gets access to the mother's milk on demand. The demanding crying or anxiety manifested by a toddler is an indication that he is hungry.
Due to the constant mechanical impact on them, cracks can form which can cause extremely painful sensations during each feeding. To prevent this, you should carefully remove the nipple from the mouth of the already full of crumbs.
Another indicator of the sufficiency of breastfeeding is the number of wet diapers and diaper-stained diapers. A two-month-old baby, who receives a sufficient amount of mother's milk, urinates 12 to 15 times a day. The stool regimen can be different. Some babies cough after each feeding, others have chairs from two to four times a day: this is also considered the norm (artificers do it less often, no more than once or twice a day).
Toddlers fed on artificial feeding are fed only at certain hours. This is a forced measure, due to the fact that for digesting an artificial mixture, although it is analogue of mother's milk, but somewhat different from it in composition and useful properties, it takes more time.
Two-month-old babies are fed with adapted milk formula number 1. The number of feedings (5-6 times) and the volume of one serving (120-140 ml) is indicated on each package. Exceed this dosage and the number of feedings is not recommended. Preterm infants and babies with very small weight are on a special feeding regimen, which is under control and prescribed by the pediatrician.
If, during breastfeeding, the baby is given water only on especially hot days - for quenching thirst (mother's milk for him is both drink and food), then for artificial persons it is absolutely necessary. Drinking water is provided to artificial persons in pauses between feedings.
Despite the fact that the feeding of artificial persons is carried out from the bottle, moms should feed them not in a crib, but holding: that's how much needed physical contact with the most expensive person.
After feeding the children (and babies, and artificial), it is necessary to hold in a vertical position for three minutes, allowing a portion of air, which has got into the stomach, to leave it. The presence of a plentiful (fountain) eructation is a reason for contacting the pediatrician, as this may indicate some pathologies of the digestive tract.
2 months is the time when the baby begins to pay attention to the world around him. If earlier his awakenings were associated only with the need to refresh himself, now he is able to stay awake for one and a half hours.
Day regimen at 2 months and feeding every 3 hours per gv? Are you joking? Suddenly you are read by a very inexperienced mother and will believe in this nonsense?