And scary and want a second child. Help mom take a choice
In fact, this decision is not so difficult, it is enough to make out a few important points that will help parents in their choice:
1. Physical readiness of mother.
The very first thing to consider is whether mother is ready to physically take over the next pregnancy, will not she harm her and the future baby? Especially this issue concerns women transferred to cesarean section, women after 40 years old or borne by recent birth.
If the mother has pathologies, it is worth listening to the doctor and waiting for the full restoration of the reproductive system.
2. Mom’s psychological readiness.
If the mother is ready to give birth physically, now it is necessary to understand whether she is ready for this emotionally? To do this, answer these questions:
- Do I want a second child?
- Does my husband still want children?
- Will I love my children alike? (Of course you will)
- Are I ready to take care of myself for the next 9 months as a child?
- Am I ready to sacrifice my figure?
- Are I ready to feel the pain again?
- Am I ready for the next sleepless nights and screams?
- Am I willing to devote myself to two children?
- Are I ready to spend the next 3 years in complete life?
- Am I ready to fight with double diseases? After all, if one child is sick, then probably the second one will fall ill.
Our posts in social networks. Subscribe: