14 ways to take a baby when mom wants to relax
Mom does not have days off or holidays, especially if the baby follows her. It is very difficult for him to explain that my mother is tired, and to ask to give a few minutes for a rest is simply impossible. We offer 14 ways to take a child, to free yourself at least 15-20 minutes for rest or an important phone call.
1. Games with plasticine or dough. With the help of plasticine baby can create an amazing world for hours, consisting of bright birds, funny animals and other crafts. But do not be upset if the clay is over. You can make a special salted dough in the package. You do not even have to wash the plate! Older children will sculpt their funny figures, and the kids just crush into their pleasure and simultaneously train their fingers. Crafts can be dried in the air or in the oven.
Salted dough recipe: mix in a plastic bag with a latch 4 glasses of flour and a glass of salt. Pour 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil and about ½ cup of water. Close the bag and clap on it until the dough forms. Add more flour or water, if necessary. Use food color to give the desired shade.
2. Build a tent. Take a few sheets, drape them with a couple of chairs or chairs to make a tent. This tent can be landscaped with soft toys and pillows. And try to organize a picnic, allowing the child to have a snack in his new shelter. Half an hour of free time you are provided.
3. Labyrinths. Print labyrinths from any children’s site and suggest that the child use his finger or pencil to find a way out. Such tasks can be chosen for any age. This seemingly unpretentious game well develops patience, the ability to achieve goals, as well as spatial thinking.
4. Games with water. All you need is a baby bath, several bowls or toys for bathing. Fill the tub with half water and ask the child to wash the toy dishes. Older children can wash clothes in the dish for dolls, especially if you add foam or shower gel. Just do not forget to put an oilcloth on!
5. We make prints of objects on paper. Older children will be able to take part in this fascinating class. Take simple pencils or pastel crayons and thin paper. To get a beautiful image, choose objects with a relief structure (animal stencils). And if your child likes to play in the store, then make money. Place a coin under the paper, and let the kid stroke its surface with a pencil. This simple activity is very pleasing to children, and will allow you to find a lot of free time.
I also have periods when I want to relax and in such moments it is better than to get Lego and put a child for him, not to find. That's how we spend time on my vacation.