Your child turns a year, and he took the first independent steps. Keep the camera ready: after all, the kid presents something new every day!
In a year the child is more awake: breaks between a dream can reach 4-5 hours. He does not want to spend time in the crib, when there is so much interesting around!
Moreover, he can already independently get to any place, if something attracts his attention.
Indicators of the norm *. Age of child 1 year
The lower limit of the norm
The upper limit of the norm
Weight of boys, kg
Height of boys, cm
Growth of girls, cm
Head circumference of boys, cm
Head circumference of girls, cm
* Data are given according to the centipedal tables of Russian pediatricians
What can a child in 1 year?
– to take steps without support; if you hold his hand, you can even run a little;
– name by the names of all family members (only in their own way);
– to pronounce single simple words, well understanding their meaning;
– perform different actions with toys (roll, push, swing).
At 12 months the child has a crisis of the first year. Ends infancy and early childhood begins.
The child has learned a lot in a year, has become a moving little man who has his own opinion. Psychologists call these signs of the transition period:
– the child is capricious, refuses what his parents suggest, is obstinate;
– demands to share exactly the thing that you have in your hands, gets angry and cries if you do not want to do it;
– jealous of the rest of the family;
– afraid to stay alone even for a minute.
A one-year-old child is hysterical without grounds, parents are trying to calm the child, but they often break themselves to scream. Stay calm and do not punish the baby. Give him the opportunity to show his individuality.
To do this, reconsider the environment of the child, expand the field of his independent activity. Set indestructible bans no more than three, he will not remember anymore.
All that the child is forbidden to take away, do not provoke the baby. Do not tear objects from his hands, learn to negotiate, change.
If persuasion does not work, do not insist, this will only exacerbate the situation, divert the child better (at this age, children easily switch attention).
If a child rolls on the floor in 1 year and drumps with his hands and feet, the only thing you can do is to deprive the actor of the public. Take it to a deserted place, he will quickly calm down.